PC Multiplayer Gaming

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who plays multi-player on line gaming and what games do you play?

I play Call of Duty-World At War. I belong to a team that specializes in sniping. We were the very first team to put up an all snipe only server, we did it in 2000 on the game Soldier Of Fortune, when we put up a custom snipe only server on Game Spy.

We have ran custom snipe only servers on Soldier Of Fortune, Call Of Duty, Call of Duty II, Call Of Duty IV and now on Call Of Duty-World of War.

Our servers are customized, all weapons are removed except the snipe rifle, and we run custom mods to enhance the game and server. We have short kill mod that kills the shooter if they try to kill you less then 40 yards away, this eliminates the "run and gun players" which requires no real skill. One of our members builds custom maps for the team..............

The average age of the team members is approx 50, with our oldest member being 74 and our youngest active member is 23 I think.

What games do you play.........?

S

Smee

rFactor Racing Simulator.

Host league play on Sunday nights. Some players from Canada, one from New Zealand (don't think it's Pigiron though), a couple from England, and one from Italy . . . most participants are from U.S.

Ages vary, but most are "over 40" ;D

To blow off steam, a nice game of Alien Arena is part of our group's fare. It is a "Quake II" clone that is "open source" and free to load and play.

Used to play Electronic Arts Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (and still jump in from time to time) and was in the top 100 world wide in all classes and top 50 in a couple before the scoring system was abandoned. It's been "reworked" but the "elite" racers are no longer there, and the old records are gone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread