Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
You'd have to ask Judyh/Ditlihi

I jest spoke with her. Not at all what I was expecting, was pleasantly surprised. Very magnetic, intelligent but self effacing.

I'm beginnin ta see a pattern here on this forum, a disturbing one. One that may have grave consequences. I hope I'm wrong.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poofie poofie poofie ,,,, Gone !

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know iam ready to hear some more Bad Puppy. I like reading your material. And the post count sure shows a lot of others are interested too.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poof ,,,,, GONE !

Attachments

• Rucker Canyon.jpg
    Rucker Canyon.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
I bet he does.

It was more of a rhetorical question, like....in the Big Scheme of Things, kinda. Not a personal address.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet he does.

It was more of a rhetorical question, like....in the Big Scheme of Things, kinda. Not a personal address.

Yea, iam sad. But one person being sad in the big scheme of things is no big deal. Iam just not on that level of understanding. Theres not much on here that i enjoy reading. But then again, i guess iam just being selfish thinking about myself and what i want.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Yea, iam sad. But one person being sad in the big scheme of things is no big deal. Iam just not on that level of understanding. Theres not much on here that i enjoy reading. But then again, i guess iam just being selfish thinking about myself and what i want.

But at least you're being honest, open, and direct....which is rare.

(...but for being selfish, we may have to get medieval on you:....hmm, OFF with your head.) Lol.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just to be clear, I wasnt talking about Bad Puppys writing. I was talking about all of T-nets writing as a whole. When you read the stuff he is putting out. All the other stuff is Pale. I can see why people steal his work.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Just to be clear, I wasnt talking about Bad Puppys writing. I was talking about all of T-nets writing as a whole. When you read the stuff he is putting out. All the other stuff is Pale. I can see why people steal his work.

People steal his work because they want recognition themselves. As far as Roger and his motives and stories are concerned, good luck trying to explain things. It's a fool's errand. He's never going to give you what you think you want. You're on your own there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread