Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
let's take a symbol I posted a bit back , on page 6 I believe .

I stated this Symbol represents a Tunnel into a Cave ? Vault .

That is exactly the Message it conveys .

That can be proved by a Dig . the Vault is still sealed .

if a Dig is performed and it proves out that I'm correct ,,,

we have to ask How I knew that information .

Bona Fides are not something I need to have questioned, it's a matter of a Fact , not conjecture , I have the Key to these sites
as I've stated many times over many years .

The Vault is intact because no one who has sought out Treasure there , Knew what it meant .

they did dig other caches up due to my Portfolio being stolen from me by them .

So , I can get a Prof. Friend to file for a Permit for Archy dig , and Prove it out .

That is coming soon , when the Weather straightens up it's Hunchback ways .

You as the reader , get to watch this from point " A " to Point " Z " .

Neat Idea ?
I think so .

Sun Rise side of El Chato 019.JPG

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Cookes Range is a terrific area with lots to see, but we both know where your El Chato/Pedo Navarez interests have always been. Do what you gotta do with this thread Rog', but please just leave my name out of it. Don't continue to piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

LOL

Just had to open that up .

Ok , proof El Chato was here would be great , right ?

I think he left carved in stone , a bit of Proof .

anyway , It's a Fact , Cookes Range was his Waybill location .

I think White Heart is referring to a Glyph that is a Profile .

Your Glyph is atop the Stacked Huge Boulders , under the Rams Head pointer , and to the Left of your Glyph , on a rock facing away ,
is a Knights Templar Shield Glyph .

it's looking at a double ended Golden Spiral Glyph , and next to that is a Symbol to seek out where a Cache is located , a symbol
right next to that Glyph , represents wht the Contents of the Cache is .

I believe i Demonstrated that with DTTH as we looked the Glyphs over up on that " Isema " Rock .

Translation of " Isema " = one stacked on top of the other .

true fact

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'll post the meaning of that Glyph for you Steve .

The " M " shape is the stacked Boulders you were standing on ' under those , is a Boulder ( represented by what we see as a Head )

That Boulder is Partially below the surface of the Cave Floor , you can spot it because there is a Matate' Hole in the top of it .

Next , the Rectangle Torso with specs filling it , That is a Vault covered with Stones , the specs are Stones stacked over the entrance .

Arms up , are the partial walls of the Cave the Boulder with Matate' Hole is in , Under the Big Stacked Boulders where the Glyph is Carved .

OK , a Dig will prove me either wrong or correct .

Care to Dig Steve ? I myself will await a Permit before I dig .

Almost all Torso's and Heads represent a Boulder in those set of Glyphs , " THAT " is a Key to note .

Other Items will be dotted lines that represent " Trails "

other symbols will be a circle or set of circles , those are " Boulders , another Key to the Glyphs .

if a set of Concentric receding rings , that's a Tunnel , Receding Concentric Rectangles , That's a Mine and or a Vault ,
both as one , a sealed mine used as a Vault .

Circle with cross hairs ?

simple enough : " Treasure "

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frustrating to know that we both stood right over Treasure ? LOL

Not for me , seen enough of it actually , 50 cents a day is all I spend Man LOL

too funny .

yepper , Steve , you walked over a lot of Treasure , Map Rock I took you and Jim to in the Organs , it actually had Treasure
right under it , I swear that's true .

Amazingly , when I first saw Treasure as a Child , I wasn't too impressed , seemed to me , it was a lot a False Value attached .

I think I had it correct even back then .

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other

Bona Fides are not something I need to have questioned, it's a matter of a Fact , not conjecture , I have the Key to these sites

The Vault is intact because no one who has sought out Treasure there , Knew what it meant .

So , I can get a Prof. Friend to file for a Permit for Archy dig , and Prove it out .

Neat Idea ?
I think so .

View attachment 1690122

ALL TRUE and to the point.

... Bad-Bad Puppy has given it for free. It takes YEARS of pain.

(...at least some should thank the man)

I'll be the first.....................Thank you, R for all the confirmations. Godspeed.

p.s. ...# 316 photo...Draco. The few left ?

Last edited:

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[QUOTE This it, WH? QUOTE]

No. Different. I will find it.
WH

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL

Just had to open that up .

Ok , proof El Chato was here would be great , right ?

I think he left carved in stone , a bit of Proof .

anyway , It's a Fact , Cookes Range was his Waybill location .

I'm confused, Rog'. On May 19, 2008 you wrote this on another TH forum:

"... So, i'll succumb to the urge to KICK the dirt off the dead horse and reveal again some true Pedro Facts

To Begin, My dad is well Known as one man who spent 30 years of researching and walking the treasure trails of the
El Chato/ La Rue OrganMountain Legends.
So my info comes directy from My Dads Knowledge through experience and research on site and also through his documents.

I did not receive my knowledge from any other source other then my Dads knowledge and my own traversing of the
Organ Mountains.

ONFP member did remind me however of much of what i had placed on a back burner
So, to inform folks that my self appointed detractor is dead wrong on many of his postulations and
to clarify the actual exact locations of El Chatos loot, i will once again give out some info.

The clues and land marks from the various el chato letters are mostly scrambled in the current copies.
Confusing to many who enter the mountains, for the descriptions do not exactly match the lay of the land.

You begin by entering as.
El Chato attempted to describe, from the east end of Soledad Canyon
THATS ON THE FORT BLISS RESERVE KIDDIES,
SO YOU CANNOT LEGALLY DO SO NOWADAYS..."

So in 2008, the True Pedro Fact is that his alleged waybill describes the Organ Mountains, but now in 2019 it describes the Cookes Range. Were you wrong in 2008? Are you wrong in 2019? You were sure in 2008 and now also in 2019. Sounds like you can't keep your stories straight.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Neat Idea ?
I think so .

View attachment 1690122

Bad Puppy, I know finding the right guys to put together a TEAM for something like that, is like finding a needle in a haystack. But i would be honored to be a part of that team. I can break rocks, rock a glock, And to keep some nostalgic traditions to it, i can hold my own with a edged weapon, i preferred a well balanced good steel Kukri. + work other side = First Aid. Just putting the resume out there. The pay = Honor and Pride.:occasion14:

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the Symbols are what we call " Shadow Symbols "

those are carved / inscribed in a Manner by which they can only be seen when the Sun or Full Moon
hits them at a specific angle .

Ken and I were standing right in front of one staring at the spot on the Boulder where it was inscribed

we couldn't see it , just a Blank Surface of the Boulder .

I knew it was there from past times visits there .

I asked Ken , see a symbol here ?

he replied : " Nope "

I stepped up to the Boulder , encircled the Symbol with my Arms to cast it in Shadow ,

It stood out almost as if to glow .

I'm kinda a Prankster sometimes . Ken gasped a bit .

I just hope I didn't O.D. Him on all that Magic out there LOL .

I did gasp, and lurched back, Trust me, i have seen shadow and sun signs before. This thing came alive like electric was runnig thru it, Lite Brite style. Yes Bad Puppy, when i got home, iwas setting in a chair, in some kind of trance, dont know how to explain it. I think it was the energy for the site and you both. I just didnt know what to think. Thanks for the field super TRIP.:icon_thumright:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALL TRUE and to the point.

... Bad-Bad Puppy has given it for free. It takes YEARS of pain.

(...at least some should thank the man)

I'll be the first.....................Thank you, R for all the confirmations. Godspeed.

p.s. ...# 316 photo...Draco. The few left ?

Yes, Thanks Bad Puppy.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This stone effigy was unearthed by archies in the early 1900's at an pueblo which was a ruin, just a mound of earth, when Coronado passed by in 1542. A bit north of the Caballos. The finder reported that it's face had red pigment and the body had green.
To me it looks like a bearded individual with a long straight nose and tall hat....European?
Suspiciously like old carvings of the Norse god Odin ...

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL , You Cutie you

Red Herring Steve .

How's a Man to secure his life and Property in a Corrupt System ?

Well , ya gotta be a Sneak , after all , You yourself have witnessed enough to know a Target is on my Back .

Eh ?

btw , the symbol you posted for WH , that represents the Dragon Cache , I got that mixed up .

Note the " M " over the figure , then expand my Photo of the Patio/Dragon Cache , the formation above the Cache look
like an " M " ?

yes , and Bingo .

Enjoying the Snow Steve , it's a Blizzard here .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad Puppy, I know finding the right guys to put together a TEAM for something like that, is like finding a needle in a haystack. But i would be honored to be a part of that team. I can break rocks, rock a glock, And to keep some nostalgic traditions to it, i can hold my own with a edged weapon, i preferred a well balanced good steel Kukri. + work other side = First Aid. Just putting the resume out there. The pay = Honor and Pride.:occasion14:

You were already Chosen LOL .

I have to work something out with the Professor , we have to keep it all " LEGAL "

it's against the Law to even think the Term " Treasure " , thank's to our Honest as always "System" LOL .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suspiciously like old carvings of the Norse god Odin ...

Over Rattle Snake Ridge , and under Cookes Peak , There are some Petro's that People believe are Olgam ,

Ya know , if we were given a free hand , I think we have enough evidence to Change the Historic Lies into Truth .

If I get around to it , and can retrieve the Photo , I'll post an Angel Glyph that Faces an Opposing Boulder that Has a Flying Saucer Glyph .

Laugh , but it's there , The sites are so full of the Trippy , it'd take your Mind on a Journey into the Unknown .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gonna find the pic for the Dragon Cache and use Sdcfia's little glyph to show how it fits the Facial of the Rock Formation .
be back when I find the Pic .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok

Here's The " M" formation of that Symbol that SDCfia posted above .

The Torso of the Glyph , as I stated , has little chipped out speckles , those represent the stones stacked over this Cache .

The Cache was Raided by " CRIMINALS " and yes , they are very nervous about the Truth coming out .

So hang with me folks , watch for the Trolls that will slither into the Thread , happens every time .

So , what the Glyph shows is pretty simple to figure out .

Under an M shape , is a Belly full of Goodies covered by a stack of stones .

if you note the shape of the legs , same thing , when across canyon from the cache , you can see the M shape below the Cache too .

A Simple Language in Stone actually .

Now , the three dots on the Face of what appears to be the Head .

3 Deposits in one Hole ?

Yes , refer to my above post where I circled the Flat Stones and spoke of those being like a Platform between each
level of the Caches .

No , unlike Oak Island , no Coconut Fiber was used in the Platforms here :occasion18:

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and so we have this Glyph telling us to look for a Dragon Formation

Oddities Dragon.JPG

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We Find the Dragon Formation ( Serpent if you like ) and the Dragon is Gawking at the
Cache across Canyon ( want to find out if that's true ? go there , find the Dragon , lay on his back and look
straight at what his/Her head is staring at )

MMMMmm HMmmmmm , tis true

Dragon two.JPG

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red is the surface of the Patio of the Formation .

Yellow Arrow indicates the Contents .

3 dots represent amount of deposit levels .

Yes , they Often Buried Treasure in separate layers of the same hole or cave .

Ka----CHOOOoooooo ,,

I have the Sneezels !

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread