Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And so , it's the 80's Man , and another Trip from my Calif. Beach , out to the Home of my Father , some planned excursion
into the Restricted Base known as White Sands Missile Range for a supposed recovery of Fathers Purported Gold Bars .

I'm not all that enthused with this jaunt into what I've come to feel as a Fantasy he's wove out of Straw , Rumpelstiltskin indeed .

He's sitting on that Day Bed he uses as a Living Room Couch , wearing a Striped Dress Shirt that's
almost older then me , Opened in the Front ,,
as though he couldn't possibly be bothered to button up ,
just because he's entertaining People who've Traveled
Hundreds of Miles for this Sewing Circle he's called down on us .

I have to take on the Guise of Hostess
and serve the Beverages with Bland White Bread Sandwiches ,
and believe in this ,
I'm not a Happy Hippie in the least Iota ,,,
not with any of this " Harvey Snow " Production .

I mean , I have a Life , Man ,
I live very well back home on my Beach,
I'm Single , I have ,Surf Sand , Mountains , and a Night Life with lot's and Lots of Hoochies
at the Meat Market Beach Bars , seeking a Man for the Night , and with my Bod and Looks , I get the Attention .

So , for me to be here , filling Wine and Beer Glasses Like some Teen at a Sleep over ,
pfft ,, No , not a Happy Hippie in Hollywood am I .

Dad never rises from his Perch on that darn Day Bed , he snaps at me often his wants , Son , get that Book from the Bedroom ,,

nope , there isn't a Please behind the request ,
as I pass one of the Guest , he smiles up at me saying : My Daughter wanted me to tell you , she wouldn't mind you two dating each other .

I've gawked her over , I ain't that Big of a Bacon Lover , She's about 4ft 11" ,,,, all the way around ,,,
in fact , she's so round , if she fell down ,,,, she'd roll til she Starved to Death .

I grimace his way , remain mute , and give the Hallway Rug a Burn as I play step and Fetch it for Dad's Literature .

Man , being a Nice Guy is wearisome to the ,,, degree .

And so , with the Book , comes out the 8x10 glossy , black and whites , He's passing them to me , I pass them about the Guest .

I stop at one image ,,, " WHOA ! " But , hold my Water until Pop's and I are Sans the Drifters we're entertaining ,
this one Pic, is to become " Classified "

The Pic is from atop a Ridge , high up in the Organ Mountains , it's a Photo of a Stone Monument ,,

and that Monument hit my Brain Box like a Bolt of Lightning ,,, seen this Style of Monument before ,,,

Lebanon to be exact , no , I did not Travel there , It was a Photo of a Tophet I saw in a Book I studied .

I looked the Photo over , noting all details ,,, at the Base was a Flat Topped Stone with a Divot along the Top ,,,

Divot there to hold the Offerings ,,, This was " Tanit " Protector of Treasure , The Ancient Goddess of Hittites and Phoenicians .

I walked out the Front Door with the Photo ,, not passing this one around to the Guest ,,, nope'er , ain't gonna Happen .

Later , I retrieve the Photo , Pop's and I are alone , Guest gone until the next Morn ,
I hand it to Dad as I stand over him , My Fore Finger traces details in the Picture as I describe what each has for a Meaning ,,

He sets back , looks out straight ahead ,,, exhales ,,, He's grinding his Clutch ,, thinking ,,,
Thinking Back in Time to something he saw in a Treasure Cavern .

I know it's time I sat down , he's about to Bust the Walls with a Revelation ,,, I sit , wait ,,, He Grinds on in Thought ,,,

and then ,,, Son ,, You said Ophir is here , I suspected it ,,, you got that Archy Book in your Truck ?

Yepper , sure do ,,

Can you get it ,,, Please <----<<< now he's a Polite Dude ? ,,,,

Continue later .

Last edited:

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Man , I have to inject a spiel here first , This is Linage Man , Paternal , Bloodline of the Initial 9 Knights Templar ,

Way beyond that " Knight Hood Crap " of that Silk Donned Pope , that threw on us , for His Scheme to Gain access to so called ::::

Holy Artifacts , that he believed we'd Grab from the Holy Land and hand over to Him .

We are " NOT " some Crappy Masonic Lodge that Men who seek Acknowledgement and Self Esteem building Props , Join .

This is Paternal Bloodline . Ancient Blood , of Men who ,,, well , we be Ominous , no Brag , not yet at least .

We hold Secrets , and Live by an Honor Code , gifted with Wisdom and Knowledge .

The Ancient Wisdom is not something our little freaks of Nature in Sedona Pimp with a New Age Tincture , we despise those
Idiots .

So , I was Born into my Station , I underwent Training , carried out in a Co-Vert Manner in such a way , that I wouldn't catch on that
I was being Groomed for a Directive .

The Position of Grand Master , is passed to the one in the Nine that Has ,,, hmmm , say the Best aptitude for the Job .

That fell upon me .

The total Nonsense that the Media Money Moguls Pimp , is an Irritating Venue to have to see .

There were Combatants during the Crusades , that we Directed , Trained , and Led , They wore the Gilt of the Templar , yet ,
as I just stated , We , are not Knights of that Genre , we're the Guides maybe ,

These Artifacts we oversee , have to us , a distinct Purpose , the use of them , is of Honor , not Evil .

There's no time point to it .

Events will begin to unfold , The Artifacts will gain release as that arrives .

OK, thats the KT that we are .

and no one outside of us Nine , have the slightest Clue of our Order .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ophir

I pull from my Truck , a Book , show Dad the Photos of the Tanit Monuments , and he sighs along with my Presentation .

Looking up and turning his One Tooth Grin toward my Chest , he states , " So , even before I was ready to instruct you , you found
the answer on your own , I guess you're ready then .

He goes into the Didactic , He's a Natural Born Raconteur as all of the Bloodline Men are .

I sit listening , Absorbing , at points in the diatribe , My Mind slips it clutch a bit , because , Those bits of Wonder all my life , are now
receiving the Answer , the Connection of the Dots is beginning to create that 4th Dimensional Picture .

There are certain things that your Instincts feel , you may for your lifetime , be astir ,,, always attempting to get the Fog to clear , so as to
bring the Knowledge you subconsciously hold , to the Surface .

I was in that State you arrive at when the Light comes full on and those Dark corners become illuminated , there , you find
the Articles you knew were there but just could never quite see in full .

You see, we're Built for this , it's the DNA of our Souls Man .

It's not like we can avoid what we are , and just be free to bounce off whatever Walls we want .

We are not given a Choice , we are the Choice .

sound Narcissistic ?

No matter , it is what it is .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dad finishes , We're Dead Center of Ophir Son , as you guessed .

Vic Peak , and all the others , these are Repositories .

Not everything is on the Table yet , over the years , the Dots are Delivered to me , before I die , all will be handed over to me .

That stage of my Life is now .

I'll attempt to take you there , into that sort of Vortex where the Light shines over our ancient History .

That History that for many Generations , has been denied common Man by your enslavers that are known to you
as Your Elected Leaders .

Ask yourself this ,,, are you satisfied with your Officials you've elected ?

is it getting worse year by year ?

I'm trying to guide your Thoughts a little here .

Instinctively , You KNOW , it's going all wrong , you're unsure where or how it's going , what's happening ,,,
fore front in even your dream periods .

it's in the back of your mind always ,,, it's the question , you just can't seem to touch the answer of .

I do Believe it's Time .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok'it's here I'll have to ask the readers who are interested in doing so , to do a bit of Research on the Fate of
the " Library of Alexandria " and the Ancient Knowledge lost .

Owing to the Fact , that it's somewhat required in order to follow some of what I'll cover in these pages to come .

It's all connected Man .

The Knowledge had to be removed from threat .

As was determined by the Keepers , This Western Hemisphere known currently as the Americas , would be
the wisest Choice for the Repository .

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A short 8 minute clip. I never knew any of this. Was never even mentioned in my Grade school or High School.But yet it seems so Important.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it coming guys.
I wish I was closer to the area
Since I'm not, I view/ lurk and hopefully
Pick up a kernel or two..

I picked up a Kernel once , know what I learned ?

well ,, a hint is ,,

I spit it out quick .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you DTTH

an early example of the " Mind Control " Conspiracy .

Imagine how perfected the Techniques have become since then . Eh ?

We're afraid to admit it to ourselves , That's the Fear I refer to .

Back of most minds , we know we're controlled .

Point that out to people , you'll not be Popular afterward .

Mmmm,,, maybe that's why I have such a Large Pool of Trolls taking shots at me . hee hee

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Photo of the Urn Petroglyph with the El Chato Documents .

copy pasted from other Thread .

A View attachment 1678950

Photo of the Petroglyph that marked the location of the Urn .
The Urn Contained El Chato's Journals , it was sealed with Bee's Wax to preserve the Documents .
Some Copper Scrolls and Maps Painted on Hides , we believe Antelope Hides were used for some Maps .

Ok , as the Vid mentions Scrolls

Let's do some Pedro References to such ,The copy post on page one is not complete of course .

" Copper Scrolls " the Storage of these at the sites , Predate Pedro , ok ?

copy pasted from page one ,

The reference to Copper Scrolls with the History of the People who stored the artifacts at these sites .

And if any of these markings should be destroyed, then proceed with the utmost care in carrying out of the task. Return to the spring and climb the mountains to the right in the direction of the rising sun. Not very high up you will find a high rolling mesa, a placer, Here you can cut the copper with an axe and I believe that the spring comes from here. Other signs you will also find. In some places, painted figures with many writings engraved in copper.

Sadly , Many of the Glyphs ( Markings as stated in above Pedro Letter ) Have been Destroyed .

now the Glyph for the Urns .

see pic

Urn with Journals inside.JPG

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And so , from these details I put here , if all are Valid , we may possibly conclude that several Cultures over the
centuries had made a Visit here , Making Deposits . if we can swallow a bit more of the hardness ( Quiona statement )
( I crack me up Man )
anyway , The Incentive was to secure Artifacts from Corrupt so called Officials , at various times through History .

and if that's close to the Truth ,,,

One must wonder , Was there an Entity Involved that Directed this Project , not one , but many over the Generations .

OK , Motive ,,, right ?

Watch the Video on the Library .

Next research project is Edgar Cacey's reading on Atlantis , the Library , and Copies of the Scrolls at Alexandria .

He makes a Statement that at a certain time period in the future , the Copies would Surface .
( I believe time stamp on that reading was 1940's )

" Power over Others " = the Poo's

a Poo Plot ?

and to Thwart it , Artifacts removed and secreted ?

Ewwwwwww ,,,,, this IS getting GOOD !

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you DTTH

an early example of the " Mind Control " Conspiracy .

Imagine how perfected the Techniques have become since then . Eh ?

We're afraid to admit it to ourselves , That's the Fear I refer to .

Back of most minds , we know we're controlled .

Point that out to people , you'll not be Popular afterward .

Mmmm,,, maybe that's why I have such a Large Pool of Trolls taking shots at me . hee hee

It just doesnt make sense, that a guy would find such great documents,and just send them up in smoke. It would be like me finding true treasure maps, and sending them up in smoke. That aint happening. Homie dont play that game.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and while we're on the subject of Destruction of the Library .

This Pedro site was also Destroyed out here in the Cookes Range .

While I waas there for a couple Months doing my Investigation of the Deposits ,
a Couple of Clownboys got busy Destroying Glyphs while I was in Town , and as well , during my Visit over
to the Burro Mountains .

Ask yourself how they knew I was back investigating .

Interesting , isn't it ?

Am I tracked ?

Pfft ,,, com'on Man , really ?

The Photo reveals a Heinous Destruction carried out some decades ago .

Treasure Hunters ?

Remember that 1996 abduction of me by agents with Guns and Badges that I mentioned ?

Get it ?

Ark Ophir 015.JPG

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It just doesnt make sense, that a guy would find such great documents,and just send them up in smoke. It would be like me finding true treasure maps, and sending them up in smoke. That aint happening. Homie dont play that game.

Caesar and Cronies are just like those who Run the United States Man .

" An Ignorant Populace " is so much easier to Control .

Phoney Faces come to mind .

People who stare at a Phone are easy to control as well , Set a Meme , Influence the Mind .

Mind Control , easy enough to do .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and while we're on the subject of Destruction of the Library .

This Pedro site was also Destroyed out here in the Cookes Range .

While I waas there for a couple Months doing my Investigation of the Deposits ,
a Couple of Clownboys got busy Destroying Glyphs while I was in Town , and as well , during my Visit over
to the Burro Mountains .

Ask yourself how they knew I was back investigating .

Interesting , isn't it ?

Am I tracked ?

Pfft ,,, com'on Man , really ?

The Photo reveals a Heinous Destruction carried out some decades ago .

Treasure Hunters ?

Remember that 1996 abduction of me by agents with Guns and Badges that I mentioned ?

Get it ?

View attachment 1691905

One Night while out there at the Sites , I awoke to hear Blasting going off , several in a sequence .

I investigated the Next Morning , found Glyphs GONE.

Followed the Tracks of Two ATV 4tracks .
Yepper ,,,

the Same two Clownboys at it again .

Too bad that Federal Officers are not interested in what I can Testify to .

Oh well , whose Guarding the Guards , as Caesar asked .

are the suspects passing themselves off as BLM Volunteers ?

Just saying Man .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a short 5 min. video.

Boy , you're really on it Dog , hey thanks again Man .

When the C.I.A. came to my Home to study me at 5 years of age , As I performed a Type of Remote Viewing , the Female agent ,
Blown away with the Technique , said to me : " You're like Edgar Cacey ! "

over two decades later , Reviewing those Files they Compiled during the Investigation of my " Solomon Keys " abilities ,,
I was Blown away .

They decided to Hypnotically Install a Memory Block to stop me from Tapping into the Talents .

It stated reason to do so , was that I could easily view their ,,, um ,,, Crimes ?

yeah , Crimes is a succinct enough Term for it .

True Fact .

On Occasion , Agents would show up at my Home , they'd state to my Mother : " We need to use the Boy again "

They would command me to drop the Block ( a Trigger Phrase was used to cause that effect )

and then command me to go into Trance State , then they would deliver a Target for me to View ,

This is a True Fact , They came one day , their Problem was a Lost Russian Nuke Sub .

( Think about the Movie " Red October " )

I gave the Geo-Cords to it's location .

Years go by , The first U.S. Billionaire was Howard Hughes .

He Built a Recovery / Research Vessel He Named the GloMar Explorer .

They used the Geo-Cords I gave , and found the Sub .

In Service to my Country as I stated in the Beginning Pages ?

Yepper , that's what I was Referencing .

True Fact Man .

I was used for tons of Operations and Projects back in the Day .

Tapping in , if the questions asked of me , Violated Universal Law , My Contacts ( Spiritual ) would advise me to Lie .

Edgar exhibited the same , when People tried to use him to find Oil Deposits , Treasure , or items that gave Bad People Riches and Power .
He would give a False Reading .

In one session , about age 9 or 10 , I ran them out of the House and gave my own Command , " Never try this again "

I saw their Corruption clearly , realized the U.S. did not wear the " White Hat "

The Complex / System , was actually a Predator , a Militarized Resource Gleaning Corporation , not a Country of Free People .

True Fact Man , it is what it is , and we can delude ourselves about that Fact , but that will never cure our Affliction .

Pedro and Team Fought the Same Battle with a Spaniard System that was Murdering and enslaving Tribal People .

He was Labeled a Bandit ,,,

Pffft

Got another Magic Bullet for us to Bite on ?
Lone Nut Gunman ?

Saddam is a Hitler ?

Weapons of Mass Destruction ?

David Koresh ( Branch Davidians ) was a Child Molester ? ( made by AT Janet Reno , as she screamed out ::::

" we have to protect those Babies " , end Result , She Burned them to Death like Pigs on a Spit . Justice ?

and ::: watch ,,, Maduro is a Hitler , next on your Mind Control Device .

Roger Snow is Insane ?

PFFFFFFTTTtttttttttttttttttttt ,,,

oh please.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread