Penny box!! Wheat and CU record for me!!

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
cdickrun64 said:
$25 box yielded 29.36% copper (734), including 23 wheats (24-p, 30-p, 45-p AU), and 1950 and 56 Canadians. A great box for me here in upstate NY.....

You're back east. I knew it. Tat's whee you WILL find boxes like this. Keep at it. You'll find many more boxes this good in NY. :icon_thumleft:

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I always wondered why the east coast more older coins. Why is that? It's not uncommon for someone there to get ones in the teens & twenties in their boxes. Where have all the good ones gone out here in the west coast other than S-mint coins?

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good score :thumbsup:
HH..Miner

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
SFBayArea said:
I always wondered why the east coast more older coins. Why is that? It's not uncommon for someone there to get ones in the teens & twenties in their boxes. Where have all the good ones gone out here in the west coast other than S-mint coins?

Because the Atlantic Ocean is so badass...Also, there;s that think called the American revolution and the entire Civil war thast took place over here.
Hell, most of the people going out west were LOOKING for money... WHere as those in the east already had it.

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The oldest wheat I've found to date CRH'ing was in the 1930's. We just don't get the teens here in the midwest.

Kudos on the record score!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions