penny bullon?

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Hello,
I know of a few people that have good luck selling copper, me being one of them, but here is the problem there is not a lot of market right now. I missed the big copper rush last year but I know one person in particular on here that did very well. I have a very good buyer right now that buys all of my copper at a decent price, for reasons known I will not relemease who my buyer is. But I will tell you this if you want to get into the copper cent bullion market do your homework and research and you will find someone willing to buy it for a premium, unless you are doing a HUGE quantity it won't be worth your time. I am currently doing 50 boxes of cents a week, thus making it worth my wild. PM me I might be able to give you some pointers with copper bullion.

PS. jrf30 keep an eye out my new bullion site should be up this week, it is amazing(my personal unbias opionin, LOL!)

Good Luck,
Jason

bourassa5

Nov 8, 2008
How much in copper pennies make it worth your time I have around 350$ worth, is there a market on eBay that is profitable

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
bourassa5 said:
How much in copper pennies make it worth your time I have around 350$ worth, is there a market on eBay that is profitable

I have seen them sell on ebay. The problem with ebay is the fees. After the fees they usually bring a $10 profit per $50 in copper pennies. I could stand to make $10 per $50 because I can sort $1,000 worth of copper pennies a week. Thus I am still making a profit of $200 per week for a 20 hours a week, that is not counting the wheats that I also get a premium for.

On avarage I make $25 per $50 copper pennies selling to my private seller.

Jason

bourassa5

Nov 8, 2008
Ya that's why I am going to hold my copper until the price of copper rises to 4-4.5 a pound then eBay should bring in aroun 100% profit I'm guessing

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
bourassa5 said:
Ya that's why I am going to hold my copper until the price of copper rises to 4-4.5 a pound then eBay should bring in aroun 100% profit I'm guessing

Don't get me wrong I would never invest in copper myself I am more of a get it and sell it person but I do see it hitting $4.00 very soon. When it was $4.00 last year a $50 bag was selling for $150 on ebay. that is a known proven fact. And there was a lot of them selling.

Jason

bourassa5

Nov 8, 2008
If copper hits 4$ a pound do you think the damand will be back on eBay selling over that high as it did a few years back?

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
bourassa5 said:
If copper hits 4$ a pound do you think the damand will be back on eBay selling over that high as it did a few years back?

OBSOLUTELY

I have noticed a demand increase recently with copper flirting with $3 a lb.

Jason

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Problem with Pennies is Congress made it illegal to melt them- so not sure what value they presently hold(?).

bourassa5

Nov 8, 2008
Thing to a lot of us but people on eBay want them and when copper prices rise it can be profitable to sell

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
snake35 said:
I am still saving them. I am also holding all my #1 and #2 copper. I am speculating $3.50 copper by the first quarter of 2010!

Mark my words... $4.00++ copper March of 2010.

At that time $50 bags will be selling on ebay for $125+

So if any one would like to buy bags of copper cents now and get a better return than there bank account PM me... :laughing7: :laughing7:

Jason

QuickDraw22

Jul 13, 2009
Future Millionaire
How the heck did you find your buyer??

I've got a bunch (two 5 gallon buckets) of them, and would love to find a buyer.

Also, we all know what the buyer will be doing with these. Does he tell you what he is doing, or is it more of a don't ask/don't tell sort of thing??

Thanks man!!

DAVE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread