Peralta stones decoded , Fruad uncoverd , Authentic date "1435"

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Re: Peralta stones decoded , Fruad uncoverd , Authentic date "1435"

Gary,

Not my intention to say any of that at all.

The post I saw was not the same as the one you copied. Different content and a few oddities at the bottom. This one had been edited, but the "today" portion of the message was not highlighted, as you will see when I edit this message.

At first I thought you had deleted your quote. I see that it's still there, but not the message I saw from Wyatt/bowman.

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. With all the b.s. that flows through this forum, it's hard for an old man to keep it straight. Maybe I was seeing things. :o

Take care,

Joe

You will notice that "today" is highlighted below. It was not in the message I saw, and the content was a repeat of the "do we have a deal" monolog. Like I said, maybe I was seeing things.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Just out of curiosity......

You will notice that "today" is highlighted below. It was not in the message I saw, and the content was a repeat of the "do we have a deal" monolog. Like I said, maybe I was seeing things.

« Last Edit: Today at 05:55:32 PM by cactusjumper » Report to moderator 74.32.222.126

Now I see what happened.

My apologies again.

Joe

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense

No problem Joe, I had a pm from another respected poster who told me that he believed bowman was "wyatt" and has done for sometime.
I have a feeling from what you said that there may be another wyatt westwood?
if that is the case then the one whos post I copied was posting for the first time it was his only post. it was bowman of that I am 100% certain. which only goes to show that if there is another wyatt westwood whos aim it is to cause grief then bowman is either very naieve or stupid because he chose to use the same name.

Gary

Anyway back to the amazing story of the peralta fraud 1435

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Peerless67 said:
No problem Joe, I had a pm from another respected poster who told me that he believed bowman was "wyatt" and has done for sometime.
I have a feeling from what you said that there may be another wyatt westwood?
if that is the case then the one whos post I copied was posting for the first time it was his only post. it was bowman of that I am 100% certain. which only goes to show that if there is another wyatt westwood whos aim it is to cause grief then bowman is either very naieve or stupid because he chose to use the same name.

Gary

Anyway back to the amazing story of the peralta fraud 1435

Hey Peerless - either that, or BB is in fact also Wyatt Westwood!!!

I've been doing some research, and you'll note that Wyatt was the first name of the famous lawman Wyatt Earp. Well, you may not know it, but for the last 40 or so years of his life, he lived with a woman named Josie Marcus - although there was no document, for the most part you could consider them to have been "married." Well for those of you who love westerns, you'll recall a little movie called Josey Wales - if you remove the i and place a y at the end, you'll noticed that Josie becomes Josey!!! This movie of course, stars one Clint Eastwood. Well, it's obvious that if you head East from the Superstition Mountains, you'll eventually end up on the east coast of the US which is where one BlindBowman hails according to some of his old posts. Of course, to get back to the Superstition Mountains, one has to travel West from the east coast - thus the obvious link to Wyatt Westwood!!!

When you consider the fact that Clint Eastwood was a GUN fighter in his movies, you'll note that he never used a bow - or you might say he was "blind" to using a bow!!

The fact that the letter B is the 2nd letter of the alphabet and W is the 4th from the end, if you do a little simple mathematics, 4-2=2. From there, it's simple to conclude that BB (2 letters) and WW (2 letters) are one in the same person!!!

I believe my research has proven beyond a shadow of doubt that BB is in fact also WW!!!

FACT!!!!!

Actually BB, I feel a little badly about kidding you like that!! I don't normally go around being a smartass like this, but dangit, you have to admit that with some of your statements you place a heck of a big target on yourself!!!

I'll say it again here in public - if any of the research you provide leads to the discovery of treasure, I'll be the first (or second after Peerless) to sincerely congratulate you and admit I was wrong.

One serious question though BB - I assume your theory on the dates being re-worked and/or forged are not based on your physical analysis of the stones right? You're going by photos that someone else took - either here or in a book or whatever. Why would you be convinced that in all these years with hundreds of people who have spent lifetimes looking for the LDM and studying the actual stones, nobody would have noticed another date barely hidden beneath the current one? Is it possible that the photo(s) you have based this research on have been altered? Is it possible that they are just not of good enough quality and there are ghost images on them?

I just can't figure out how you could suddenly see something there that hundreds if not thousands of people have never noticed.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

i did not make that watt reply i dont real care who did it has nothing to do with this topic ...

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Cubfan,

There are times when "funny" just seems like an inadequate description. This is one of those times. :) :D ;D

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Bowman,

"i did not make that watt reply i dont real care who did it has nothing to do with this topic ..."

I believe most of us are still trying to fathom exactly what "this topic".....is about. ???

I knew when I posted those pictures of the Stone Maps, that trouble would follow. ;)

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

There has been a decided stillness in the air. Is it the calm before the storm? I fear that bowman is gathering his strength.....and "facts". How long must we wait for the "pirate treasures" I spoke of earlier? Are Black Barty, Sir Henry Morgan and Edward Teach just waiting beneath the surface of the Priest Map???

I feel like a kid waiting for the next edition of Henry Potter. If I could find a line of fans, I would jump right in it. :)

Joe

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

cactusjumper said:
There has been a decided stillness in the air. Is it the calm before the storm? I fear that bowman is gathering his strength.....and "facts". How long must we wait for the "pirate treasures" I spoke of earlier? Are Black Barty, Sir Henry Morgan and Edward Teach just waiting beneath the surface of the Priest Map???

I feel like a kid waiting for the next edition of Henry Potter. If I could find a line of fans, I would jump right in it. :)

Joe

Or, hopefully, maybe this horse has been ridden to the end ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

Springfield said:
cactusjumper said:

Joe

Or, hopefully, maybe this horse has been ridden to the end ...

in fact we have been researching the date 1435 , and come up with a 3-4 data paths and are checking them out ..

we have positively ID the heart insert location ...

. the stones are real ....

the code is real ....

i repeat the stones are real ...

no matter who made them or when they were made , they do piont out real locations in the mt range ... fact ...

what is at the location we can only trust what the code says is there ...

"the seven caves ..."

if we find the seven caves at the location ..

we have a 75 % match to "the heart of tayopa "

we still have a lot of work ahead of us ...

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Bowman,

"no matter who made them or when they were made , they do piont out real locations in the mt range ... fact ..."

Do tell......I knew that over 35 years ago. You are a latecomer to this game, in that you know nothing about the history of the mystery. While you are just seeing the high resolution pictures of the Stone Maps, others have been examining them for years.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense

Quote bowman "the stones are real ...."

Quote bowman "i repeat the stones are real ..."

Knock yourself out bowman way to go. you really helped me out there as I thought they were a figment of my imagination.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

cactusjumper said:
Bowman,

"no matter who made them or when they were made , they do piont out real locations in the mt range ... fact ..."

Do tell......I knew that over 35 years ago. You are a latecomer to this game, in that you know nothing about the history of the mystery. While you are just seeing the high resolution pictures of the Stone Maps, others have been examining them for years.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

then if you know where the seven caves are ,,,,,where are they CJ ...? you said you know lets hear it ...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

the blindbowman said:
cactusjumper said:
Bowman,

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

then if you know where the seven caves are ,,,,,where are they CJ ...? you said you know lets hear it ...

I don't see anything in CJ's response indicating that he knew where any 7 caves are - hmmmm, and come to think of it, I don't see anything in your original post that said anything about 7 caves. Let me read that again just to make sure.

Nope - nothing about 7 caves. My interpretation of CJ's response is that he believed over 35 years ago that the stone maps pointed out REAL locations in the mountain range which is exactly what your statement of "FACT" was - in effect, he is saying you told him nothing he didn't already know.

*sigh*

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Real de Tayopa said:
BB, Leave MY TAYOPA OUT of this, it is almost 600 miles south of the Superstitions.

YES, I can easily prove this.

Don Jose de La Mancha

At this point I don't think he can help himself. As far as your mine goes, I should go back and read all your posts someday, but if you have a second...

How long did you actively search for Tayopa? In your estimation, how much "information" out there ended up being either outright false, or so bastardized and corrupted in it's retelling and redocumenting that it it was worthless?

What are your plans for your mine - will you work it? Sell it to someone else to work? Build an amusement park around it and give tours? :)

I honestly will go back and read/re-read your posts sometime when I have more time - I was just curious to hear perspectives on treasure hunting from someone who has legitimately found something!

Best to you

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

Real de Tayopa said:
BB, Leave MY TAYOPA OUT of this, it is almost 600 miles south of the Superstitions.

YES, I can easily prove this.

Don Jose de La Mancha

i did not write the coded message . you beleive Tayopa is 600 miles away,i beleive it is few miles away...untill you can produce photos of tayopa, i will take the code at its word ...if i find the bell i will take a photo and post it here ...you beleive you can prove that ,post photos of the bell when you can .... i beleive i can prove the heart of Tayopa is at one of my sites in the supersititions ...

i wish luck,,, real de tayopa ....

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Bowman,

"then if you know where the seven caves are ,,,,,where are they CJ ...? you said you know lets hear it ..."

Any child would be able to figure out the answer to that one. They are hidden deep in the tangled forests and muddy bog's of bowmans mind. :o FACT!!!

One wonders if there is a real person trapped in there, or is it all make believe?

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006

cactusjumper said:
Bowman,

"then if you know where the seven caves are ,,,,,where are they CJ ...? you said you know lets hear it ..."

Any child would be able to figure out the answer to that one. They are hidden deep in the tangled forests and muddy bog's of bowmans mind. :o FACT!!!

One wonders if there is a real person trapped in there, or is it all make believe?

Joe Ribaudo

i ask you a dirrect question and 48 years or not you dont have a stright answer ... i dont need BS ..

i got a locations that i have little reaserch on . if you think i was going to make something up you got to beleive i would have more brains then to jump into the fire a secound time dont ya . this is not what i thaught was in the damn code .. i can only take the message for what it is now . i cant put it back where was ...

i whole heartly agree with all of you this insane has gave me any reason to beleive the message is faults or fake ...and that is a fact ..

CJ given one mintue to explan .. i am not trying to get a big bang going .. that trail on the hert insert . when you find the right location each one of those dots are marked on the rocks as you get closer to the location we did not notice them untill we saw them on the photo .. each dot is there ...
this is not some fake map hard to translate yet fake.... no ! i do not know if the dot that are not on the heart insert are where they show up on that trail .. we dont have those areas on photo ...

other then what pegleg retared changed on that stone .. the rest is out there ... i have no reason to not beleive the rest of the stones messages ... even one part of one message relates to the tayopa dirrect why the other is dirrectly related to the location it self ... i no that location is real i have been there ... but i do not have photos of that area that are close enough to show detail ...

why would they say the heart of tayopa is here if they were lieing ..., why no one knew how to brake the damn code ...why lie about ...

that would be unlogical ..

do you know where heart mesa is ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions