Attachments

• 2021-04-07 15.44.55.jpg
    2021-04-07 15.44.55.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 61
  • 2021-04-07 15.45.36.jpg
    2021-04-07 15.45.36.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 47
Upvote 15
I'm not sure that dime has ever seen any good days!

Yes Indeed I think you deserve first place in this contest

Ha, rougher than a night in jail!

can't believe coinstar rejected that beauty

Looks like been on the pavement for a little while....

It’s certainly a contender...just...WOW!

Poor coin looks like it went through a rock crusher. Congrads yea that one is beat up. I bet if you come up with a tall tale about it and how it came to be, it would sell on evilbay.

That dime has been run over a bunch laying in a street. I've got a quarter that was laying in the street and then must have been caught by a snow plow and drug for some distance. It's no where near round and in much much worse shape than your dime.

Spend it next time at the store paying cash.

Poor coin looks like it went through a rock crusher. Congrads yea that one is beat up. I bet if you come up with a tall tale about it and how it came to be, it would sell on evilbay.
I bet he could sell it anyway... there's all kinds of stupid and weird stuff that sells there everyday. I'd put it up for auction just for the fun of it.

That dime has been run over a bunch laying in a street. I've got a quarter that was laying in the street and then must have been caught by a snow plow and drug for some distance. It's no where near round and in much much worse shape than your dime.

Post a picture! Maybe... it's a contender!

All I wanted was to find a Merc dime, I found tons of copper but silver was elusive. Finally last December I found one, mower had its way with it. A month later I found another.

20210106_162508.jpg20201206_171410.jpg

I love those half mercs! I don't think I have any cut mercs but I know I have a rosy or two.

I get on here at the office, Arfie. If I remember to take a pic, I'll share.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back