personal best day CRH EVER!

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
We were so stoked...The wife and I had some running to do on the other side of town,we decided to hunt on the way,first bank had 3 rolls+nada,next four banks nada to even look at, so I says it must be one of those days and we stopped stopping at banks. on the way home from the butchers I felt lucky and told her I needed to see my girlfriend at *** bank ,my friend wasnt there but they had 6 rolls turned in yesterday "Ill take 'em all" I says...out to the car and the wife starts the first roll BINGO full roll...the next 5 rolls consisted of ALL 90% save for 1 1971 (how'd that get in there?)!
total=

walking liberty = 40
Ben Frankies =7
1964 Kens = 66
40% = 6
...and the bunk 1971
I think some of these may be worth more than melt ,some are in REALLY GREAT condition,Im not usually a coin collector Ill have to do some research,there 17 of the walkers are "S" mint...more S's than P's...I havent looked at the Bens yet.
All hand rolls and I didnt even get shorted...6 solid rolls of the good stuff,what a great day!

Attachments

• coins 002.jpg
    coins 002.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 395
Upvote 0

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Damn that is a insane score solid rolls of 90%S ...WOW dream rolls indeed ...congrats on hitting a silver vein that is one way to build up a stash in a flash , kudos Ed :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Devl;
A most excellent find!! Such a lot of 90%ers, especially considering the small amount of bulk coin purchased! You were in the right place at the right time. It goes to show you that you just have to stay persistent.
- Grizz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread