Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where in Southern PI are u..my wife is from Zamboanga City

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
goldcarl,

Some land survey companies based in Manila have that kind of OKM unit....all you have to do is call each survey company from tel. directory and ask if they have that kind of eqp't...the last time I've heard is 50K pesos is rental/survey per site using OKM device...

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To goldcarl,
I had a friend whose company were also exploring Yamashita's treasure. They were excavating 6 sites at the same time, They were using these kind of OKM scanner/detector. But the problem right now is I had no more pass word as a visitor to enter their site. There guide on their treasure sites was Ben Valmores who was present on burying the Yamashita's Treasure site during WW2. (The evidence is the picture with Gen.Yamashita). There company hired Claude Cochran a veteran developer of gold sensing electronics and The OKM was there Equipment used. This American company is "Manila Exploration Co. Ltd. (MECO). What they authorized to enter in there website right now are for only there investor, I had seen their albums until #15 all taken of their actual excavation but It was stop, Maybe they had already discovers the treasure, that was why I was advice by my friend that his boss Norman Hayes would not allow me anymore to see their sites, just for their investors.
Just try to send E-mail to this person, Jerry Bradford<[email protected]>
Hope this man will answer.

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Gary,

Ben Balmores (infamous Gold Warrior book) had been dead decades ago....its true MECO used Balmores before in early years but they failed to recover treasure simply bcoz Ben Valmores forgot the treasure sites exit (if you enter in main entrance tunnel of big volume, you got LOTS of problem)...they tried to hit big volume sites...BIG MISTAKE.... thats why they concentrate now on easier smaller sites.
As of last year Norman Haynes (MECO) had not yet been recovered treasures , bcoz they rely mostly on their "picture scan" eqp't...thats why they failed to recover treasure. If ever they were able to buy OKM device (his partner Wayne Philipns told me they are acquiring OKM)...am sure they will hit the shallow one...

Actually in treasure hunting...it is not necessarily the eqp't that is the problem..it is the site..bcoz out of 100 suspected treasure sites...maybe only 2 are original japanese treasure site...the rest are false site or pigment of imagination of land owner or amateur treasure hunter...
Nandz with GEMS eqp't scanned 500 sites...so far only 6 looks promising....

OP
OP
G

goldcarl

Greenie
Jul 29, 2007
mindanao
thank you gentlemen for you remarks and providing information to my request. I will consider you remarks in the next few days and communicate again. Our idea was to read the signs left by the treasure depositers and then if after a site was found to be decoy then perhaps look with GLR. I think if your going to be sucessful one needs to be local expert on terrian and have taken treasure hunters from other counties before (asia countries) and then locate sites and begin reading the clues that are tradidtional etc. Once again thank you gentlemen I will email if I have additional info. sincerly gold carl

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
I've seen someone using OKM equipment in several sites he surveyed in Luzon. Its looks like a gun with a probe at its barrel. Its got some wires attached to a laptop. The deposits or 'targets' are in colored red as compared to the GEMS where they are shown as blue (non-ferrous metal). I don't know how accurate they are since he has not yet recovered anything so far.

I've used an Accumeter PRO to narrow down to a specific area on a site prospect. Then use a USA GEMS Runabout to pinpoint the area or confirm presence of the target. When the site is dug, we use the Minelab Explorer II alternatively with the Accumeter.

If you have further inquiries email me: [email protected]

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
goldcarl said:
does any one have experience with www.okm-gmbh.com german manfactured units for treasure hunting. does anyone have a unit in the philippines and want to worktogether on a few projects. thanks

If you are thinking of hunting in Davao, there are several Canadian and Ausssie co that have PERMITS to extract gold from Mt Dilwalwal area, I understand they have these type of untis available.

floodcitykid

evermore

Apr 7, 2009
anyone ever meet Norman Haynes (meco)? what's the latest news, how close are they to finding yamashita's gold?
and what can be used to find the deep underground chambers containing the treasures? anything that detects and outlines the chamber voids deep underground?

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009
The best material for this projects are living witness, knowledge and experience in locatingand interpreting signs and a dowsing rod will do..... you have all that and the will to work and dig then you could find this yama gold........:)

evermore

Apr 7, 2009
msg to loaners including Mr Bobby Spicer, :hello:

what is the truth about yamash-ta's treasure being findable even with a 'pointer' person?
would the "hunter" 's group frivolous living on loaner's money suggest ? :icon_pirat:

if never any Eureka! , beginning to seems like a different voice in the echo then just the 'horn' sounding off

may hope never end till hopeful recovery... :clock:
give me a post or email

:coffee2:
. :BangHead:

Liar Liar

Apr 9, 2011
garyv_bautista said:
To goldcarl,
I had a friend whose company were also exploring Yama--deleted--a's treasure. They were excavating 6 sites at the same time, They were using these kind of OKM scanner/detector. But the problem right now is I had no more pass word as a visitor to enter their site. There guide on their treasure sites was Ben Valmores who was present on burying the Yama--deleted--a's Treasure site during WW2. (The evidence is the picture with Gen.Yama--deleted--a). There company hired Claude Cochran a veteran developer of gold sensing electronics and The OKM was there Equipment used. This American company is "Manila Exploration Co. Ltd. (MECO). What they authorized to enter in there website right now are for only there investor, I had seen their albums until #15 all taken of their actual excavation but It was stop, Maybe they had already discovers the treasure, that was why I was advice by my friend that his boss Norman Hayes would not allow me anymore to see their sites, just for their investors.
Just try to send E-mail to this person, Jerry Bradford<[email protected]>
Hope this man will answer.

I have actually given this guy Norman Haynes of Meco money years ago and it is a scam. Promises and outright lies but never any results. He claims to be Christian but when his day comes he will pay for all of the people he took on his scam.

Sam

Apr 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have actually given this guy Norman Haynes of Meco money years ago and it is a scam. Promises and outright lies but never any results. He claims to be Christian but when his day comes he will pay for all of the people he took on his scam.

Re: NORMAN HAYNES, HOUSTON TEXAS

Do you mean to tell me that Norman Haynes is still wandering around over there allegedly looking for the Jap "pits" of burried treasure??? When last I saw him in the late 70's he was supposed to have struck it rich?? At that time he had an assortment of old Jap soldiers and documents (perhaps I should add "allegedly") that were a sure thing in locating the "pits." Even alleged to have a clay lined "pit" that they had dug through the varrious levels (ceremonial fire, broken Sake Glasses, rail road timbers, remains of prisoners, etc.) and they were having a problem with flooding and geting pumps that could keep up with the water. There was another "pit" alleged to be under a house or a back yard?? Norman is a very likeable individual and always seemed to be honest and a straight shooter from what I knew of him. Went to dinner with him and a new wife. He alleged to have a new type of "DETECTOR" that would enable one to determine the type of material that was burried, or on the sea bed. Invented by him or members of his group?? If Norman has a flaw, it is that he tends to think all too highly of himself, and thus, is a bit of a snob!! I have known Norman since high school and I am astonished to hear that he is (1) Still alive, as he is in his early 70's; and (2) Still doing the TREASURE HUNTING bit?? What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More power to him!!!!!!!

ww2treasure

Apr 18, 2009
Everywhere is Swine Land, try be honest where talk
Detector(s) used
its broken,
any u'ld recommend?
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i heard that last year several treasure hunting groups in Phils was thinking of ... and this year they are claiming to have located "positive" treasure sites in the Phils by use of SATELLITE SCANNING.

Sounds sooo ridiculous :icon_scratch:

they say others have dug up gold bars that way, but they never offer proof ... only saying trade secrets, ... but I asked experts in the business and scouted for other infor ... yeap, SATELLITE SCANNING FOR DEEP BURIED GOLD BARS IS IMPOSSIBLE !

As I expected, Sat Scans only "sees" shallow depth emissions of the infrared spectrum denoting different elements, compounds and heat differences, usually minerals on ground surface spread over a wide area !

DOES ANyONE have other published information to the Contrary ?

I think those Yamashita 'treasure hunting' Groups claiming 'Satellite Confirmation' before they dig, are just pouring on the fake honey to bait more dumb investors to hand over their life savings.

Such makes even the few honest people [and I dont necesssarily mean the above mentioned] in the business appear like career racketeers.

So, far as I'm concerned, it's a Scamm either by Satellite or by fake golden 'honey' until someone can prove otherwise to me..

... just let me know if it feels good to wallow in ...

:icon_thumright:

Last edited:

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi ww2treasure,
I tend to agree with you when you declared " SATELLITE SCANNING FOR DEEP BURIED GOLD BARS IS IMPOSSIBLE". Not that it's Gospel truth but as of now I have really no idea about the actual capability of sophisticated satellites in orbit with their state-of-the-art remote sensors scanning through literally the whole electromagnetic spectrum.
However, an expert looking over a historical satellite imagery might see features that will suggest past activities with archaeological significance if buried Yamashita loot would qualify as one. Reading or interpreting a person's chest X-ray is difficult for the untrained simply because one is dealing with shadows.But if you are a radiologist, you can readily "see" a TB lesion inside a patient's chest cavity "in broad daylight" so to speak, because you know what you are looking for.
Perhaps, it's time to join the "satellite-scanning treasure hunting club". What they do sounds like a lot of FUN--armchair SNORKELING--or whatever.
And if you do find the gold bars their way, you wouldn't call a press conference, would you??!

--- tabu .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread