Phone rings...hunt ends..

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
well I told my wife when she was ready to eat to call me..she did...My week ended today just before another 100 coin day was in the books. Ended up with 92 coins for $6.14 in clad. Battery charging taking tomorrow off from hunting. Had a good week over 400 coins and $26 in clad... Todays hunt was in two large separate tot lots in same park and dirt area by benches. Nothing unusual, a 57-d nickel....

Attachments

• september 14th 92 coins not sorted $6.14.jpg
    september 14th 92 coins not sorted $6.14.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 603
  • september 14th 92 coins sorted $6.14.jpg
    september 14th 92 coins sorted $6.14.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 618
Upvote 0

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Gregg.
We are expecting a party when you hit 10K!!! ;D
-MM-

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
ModernMiner said:
Congrats Gregg.
We are expecting a party when you hit 10K!!! ;D
-MM-

I am just expecting a break! ;D :D ;)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
mastereagle22 said:
Where are those darn zipper pulls hiding?
:D

It seems it is one or the other..zipper pulls or buttons..hate the days when it is both with the pulltabs..I have had a new pulltab fooling me lately the head is a little more squared off...

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
That's why I leave my phone in the truck. No incoming calls.......hehe
My hunting buddy keeps his on all the time so if the wife needs me she can always get a hold of me. :(
Nice finds you got going there... HH

Desertfox

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
DFX-Gregg said:
mastereagle22 said:

It seems it is one or the other..zipper pulls or buttons..hate the days when it is both with the pulltabs..I have had a new pulltab fooling me lately the head is a little more squared off...

Looks like another good day. I've had those same pull tabs jacking with me here too, kind of square. I leave my phone in the truck when I hunt because I hate having to fumble with getting the phone out, removing headphones, and it being some idiot with a wrong number. I also get lots of crank calls because of the business sign I have on the truck "Redneck Rodent Removal". I figure if it's important they will leave a message. Congrats on another good week, and have fun on your time off.

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Nice haul, Gregg and you deserve a day off from hunting and am sure you'll be out again with new energy for your goal.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
desertfox said:
That's why I leave my phone in the truck. No incoming calls.......hehe
My hunting buddy keeps his on all the time so if the wife needs me she can always get a hold of me. :(
Nice finds you got going there... HH

Desertfox

Well I am finally hitting those parks I had saved to push me thru 10,000. Yeah i usually forget the phone in the car too.... ;D ;)...but my wife said i am getting a little carried away with metal detecting! :D So wanted to go to lunch...how rude... :( No actually lunch was ok...groundskeeper at park was watching me....on way out i did a little dirt digging...one of those parks with perfect grass.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
piggman1 said:
DFX-Gregg said:
mastereagle22 said:

Looks like another good day. I've had those same pull tabs jacking with me here too, kind of square. I leave my phone in the truck when I hunt because I hate having to fumble with getting the phone out, removing headphones, and it being some idiot with a wrong number. I also get lots of crank calls because of the business sign I have on the truck "Redneck Rodent Removal". I figure if it's important they will leave a message. Congrats on another good week, and have fun on your time off.

Yes that is the same one a little squared all look new...pain in the butt....causing me to dig quite a bit more of those bad signals...two of the parks had them this week...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread