crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I posted this on another topic and got an answer but still no luck. I have a photobucket acct. Downloaded pics. Right click, copy, and pasted to my new message. Keep getting an error message: Must be jpg,gif, or kml. Thats what I am using, jpg. Why won't it copy onto the attachment area. I have done this before and now It won't work. ???

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
You first need to press that 2nd camera icon button that is for inserting images on the page

You can then put that URL that you copied in between {img} and {/img}

zyabms.jpg

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
Number 1. Are the pictures on your computer that you are uploading to Photobucket?? Or off of your computer??

Number 2. If you have pictures on your computer and want to post them on this forum, you don't need to put them on Photobucket to do that.
Type up your text then where you want your picture to go, go to browse button and click and get the picture...then click on the camera icon to attach it to the place you want the picture to go. If you have more than 1 picture you need to change the number next to where it has the word attach to the number of your pics. If you have 3 pics you should see attach=1 attach=2 attach=3 where you want the pictures to go.

Number 3. If you want to post it from Photobucket ( I can't cut and paste but this always works for me)
put a [ then img then ] then the line of text that begins http:// and so on and the picture name .jpg and then [/img] the photo should be on the post.

Or you can click on the 2nd camera icon and put the http:// link in between the beginning img in brackets and the ending /img in brackets.
This is one is from my Photobucket account.

mercfront1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions