photographic evidence of 200 years of jesuits in Aust.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Quote from: hetty on Jul 07, 2008, 06:07:32 PM

//Pardon me Aussie1// I don't mean to intrude, but some misinformation by certain people needs correcting for the record and for the sake of all serious treasure hunters.

It has taken me several decades to learn at least a good percentage of their lingo which is identical to Spanish Jesuit markers across the USA and the Pacific.

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
R

hetty said:
You may find it hard to sink in the fact that the Spanish Jesuits were in Australia before Cookie by several hundred years , however I have been taking photos and investigating along our shores in port philip bay for 20 years.
Grafted pointer branches pointing downwards to hidden tunnels leading to caves crammed with goodies at the settlement site Sorrento , Port Phillip Bay . Not only are the indicators grafted onto ancient gum trees , they are west Australian trees to boot.

It has taken me several decades to learn at least a good percentage of their lingo which is identical to Spanish Jesuit markers across the USA and the Pacific. They used a descriptive miming as a code. As an example a large heart means gold or treasure near by. A small hand sized heart means you are right on it. A hand sized pick head replica.means dig in here. I once wrote a book (e book) on the subject of evidence in Australia and at 300 odd pages and I had barely scratched the surface.
The local abos threatened me and all gov. depts ignored me.
So here we go and see how many locals I can make believers. About that book, It has about 300 or more photos comparing identical Jesuit markers in the USA, and Sorrento and Brighton etc Victoria. It is not for sale as it is a pain with purchasers constantly heckling me for further vital info on sites which I cannot give as dowsing is possible only for several months in the 11 year solar cycles. I will keep popping photos on this thread as I have so many I dont know which to post first. Max

Enclosed photo is of a Petroglyph ( rock writing) which is situated at the entrance to the preserved settlement site at Sorrento .
It is true blue Spanish Jesuit and is only one of hundreds of Jesuit indicators of blocked up cave entrances and gridded treasure caches commencing within feet of this marker. Will commence interpreting this rock with its many messages and nearby caches probably tommorrow.

Max

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
R

hetty said:
You may find it hard to sink in the fact that the Spanish Jesuits were in Australia before Cookie by several hundred years , however I have been taking photos and investigating along our shores in port philip bay for 20 years.
Grafted pointer branches pointing downwards to hidden tunnels leading to caves crammed with goodies at the settlement site Sorrento , Port Phillip Bay . Not only are the indicators grafted onto ancient gum trees , they are west Australian trees to boot.

It has taken me several decades to learn at least a good percentage of their lingo which is identical to Spanish Jesuit markers across the USA and the Pacific. They used a descriptive miming as a code. As an example a large heart means gold or treasure near by. A small hand sized heart means you are right on it. A hand sized pick head replica.means dig in here. I once wrote a book (e book) on the subject of evidence in Australia and at 300 odd pages and I had barely scratched the surface.
The local abos threatened me and all gov. depts ignored me.
So here we go and see how many locals I can make believers. About that book, It has about 300 or more photos comparing identical Jesuit markers in the USA, and Sorrento and Brighton etc Victoria. It is not for sale as it is a pain with purchasers constantly heckling me for further vital info on sites which I cannot give as dowsing is possible only for several months in the 11 year solar cycles. I will keep popping photos on this thread as I have so many I dont know which to post first. Max

Enclosed photo is of a Petroglyph ( rock writing) which is situated at the entrance to the preserved settlement site at Sorrento .
It is true blue Spanish Jesuit and is only one of hundreds of Jesuit indicators of blocked up cave entrances and gridded treasure caches commencing within feet of this marker. Will commence interpreting this rock with its many messages and nearby caches probably tommorrow.

Max

Grimnar

Mar 22, 2006
Vic
Max,
How is everything going? I hope you are well!

There are people on this forum that still do hold an intrest in what you have to say.

Cheers,
Matt

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Fellas, Its been a year since I was involved with this thread. I have been involved with being a carer for my missus and nutting out what to do about all my discoveries in Eastern Australia.
I sent a copy of my e-book to the Victorian government late last year and they certainly responded.

They had too much evidence to discredit me so they came in with a front loader and chainsaws.
Just as well I still have copies of them.
I was speaking to an owner of a property in the "Sisters" area of Sorrento who told me that on his title that digging below the surface of his property is taboo. His house sits on a hidden cave roof, and in his front yard is an ancient tall upright silver gum tree twisted around like a corkscrew as a pointer to a hidden cache and only a few feet from the graded limestone roof of a hidden cave that runs under his house.
Apparrantly the powers that be have known about all the blocked up caves ect for years but dont want a willy nilly rush at night digging up the waterfront. Ill keep this post short and sweet as I cant buck a Government , Max

thracca

Apr 13, 2011
Victoria
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT 17000
I'm assuming this thread has died. It really was quite interesting. Maybe one day somebody will throw a bit more light on this mystery.

BrisJoe

Dec 30, 2012
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, Whites Goldmaster, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Possibly a link where we can view the 300 page ebook as mentioned on the first page....

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cancer and buried treasure

I haven’t been on this forum since 2009 sprouting about Spanish Jesuits visitors before early settlers along the coast lines and before I got going properly I copped cancer. Not one cancer, but about 4 or 5 different varieties but being a natural born inventor told my doctors to get knicked and worked it out for myself. Two years ago I sent a copy of my e-book of 300 pages and 300 pictures to a government department and waited for their reply. It came about 6 months later in the form of a front end loader and a chain saw destroying all evidence they could out of the book. I will be going soon to take photos of spots where Spanish markers stood and add them to the book A sort of before and after theme. I am very busy with my cures on lung, prostate , bone , skin and Hodgkins disease E-Book and I don’t know who will try to do me in first. The medical profession or the government. With a bit of luck they will consider me a crank. Did a couple of digs recently. Very interesting. Aussie 1

Last edited:

Grimnar

Mar 22, 2006
Vic
Aussie 1,
Long time no talk. How have you been? Any updates on your story? How is the cancer? I hope all is well.

Regards
Matt

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Came across this. May be of interest

Attachments

• 1471399770177.jpg
    1471399770177.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 139

wilkes

May 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope Aussie 1 is still with us...

I met him about 6-7 years ago and spent the day with him visiting the sites and hearing his tales. Sadly, it is all bogus. He is a really nice, really old man but it is clear that his mind has run away with him.

He basically pointed at trees and rocks that could only have been in the area for a few years (due to development) and kept saying there was treasure buried under them and that they were treasure markers.

I don't doubt that at some point in his life he may have found some interesting things, but they certainly aren't at any of these locations he showed me.

Cheers.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I hope Aussie 1 is still with us...

I met him about 6-7 years ago and spent the day with him visiting the sites and hearing his tales. Sadly, it is all bogus. He is a really nice, really old man but it is clear that his mind has run away with him.

He basically pointed at trees and rocks that could only have been in the area for a few years (due to development) and kept saying there was treasure buried under them and that they were treasure markers.

I don't doubt that at some point in his life he may have found some interesting things, but they certainly aren't at any of these locations he showed me.

Cheers.
Id have to agree. Like with all early explorers. The usual fact is for someone to stay and build an elaborate settlement or camp. Something would have had to have interested them in staying. Im sure if the native aboriginals had big gold earings, chains and jewlery than we would have a different story.
So im to believe that what ever visitors we had in the past. If anything is to be found it would only be the of bit here or there. Aside from whole wrecks of course.
Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread