PI detectors

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
PI's use a different technology, which allows the signals to penetrate high mineratized and or salt environments with ease. The signals unfortunately are difficult to diagnose for conductivity differences. There are a lot of engineers trying to resolve this currently. So far, only the Garrett ATX is the only PI Currently available to give you some decent probability as to whether the target is gold, silver or metal, with junk targets also reading in those categories. However, using the Garrett ATX allows you to leave most of the iron in the ground in the upper stratum, and allow the user to search for old silver or copper by only digging low-high audio signals.

Click below for more information on the Garrett ATX PI detector.

Garrett ATX Metal Detector | Manufacturer

DSC_0746_zpse29cb433.jpg~original.jpg

OP
OP
perry2

perry2

Jan 1, 2013
Bradford, NH
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good reply John// I wonder how long before they get it // Now I want to see a ATP type using the ATX frame//I new that as soon as I gooped up my pin pointer and tied on a leash they would do it ////// Good company and fun to speculate// Perry

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info John I'm still on the fence with the atx the at gold is doing great for me I put the big coil off my pro on it and pulling musket balls out of field today pretty deep. I've got my order in now for the new waterproof pinpointer can't wait to get my hands on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread