Picked up a few pretty Ladies today

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Oct 19, 2006
Meet up with hunting Pal Ricardo-NY1,at a spot that has produced for both of us.It had just finished raining and the signals were up.Ricardo had his best day ever with 5 silver and a most beautiful SLQ,while I walked off with four pretty Mercs.What a great year end hunt!

rsz_coinz_003.jpg

Upvote 0
Awesome hunt, Tom.
9 silvers between two guys is an awesome day!!

Way to Go!!

CAPTN SE
Dan

awesome finds love those ladies ;) congrats !

Congrats on a nice one day collection of Mercs!! Looks like you both had killer days!!

Very Sweet! Love those Mercs! Great day!

What can I say? Awesome! For someone who was stuck on 49 silvers for a month and diggn' nothing but wheaties, I'd say you had one heck of a comeback :)

Sweet lady's! Can't wait to see the Seated Liberty.

Greg

(Just saw It. Very Nice!!! Standing Liberty.)

Tom,
Those ladies are prettier than Charlie's Angels. ;D Congrats on some nice silver.
-MM-

Nice Mercs Tom wtg., I would be happy with one in a day, very nice.
Say, in the pic, the coin in the bottom right looks like the last number in the date was mis-struck, maybe it's just the angle? looks like that last number stretches onto the rim of the coin. Happy New Year. Good luck in '08.
HH
Glenn

Looks like you had Junior bring out the camera buddy! That made for the most productive hunt we've ever had. The silver just kept appearing on that day. Can we top it sometime in the future? Yeah, but we need to find a good spot first. Good hunt my friend.

Ricardo

Super hunt you guys had there. That must be a great site and best of all...you had a friend to hunt it with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back