upside down heart with bent tip.

Triangle.

Three men, mouths open.

Satan in the shadows.

Turtle head with mouth wide open

Lion head

Left Three OUT...

Do you see them all?

Don't forget color, that's important too. Satan is the ruler of this underworld I posted.

If satan is looking left, go right, if he is looking down, go up. Turn and repent.

Attachments

• IMAG0391.jpg
    IMAG0391.jpg
    836.4 KB · Views: 119
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he,he,he. i love finding the devil. do you have anymore photos of the devil usernotfound,id love to see them. great photo,thanks for posting it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
usernotfound

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he,he,he. i love finding the devil. do you have anymore photos of the devil usernotfound,id love to see them. great photo,thanks for posting it.

I'm sure I do, well, in fact I do, but I'm not in the mood to rifle through my pictures to look for them AND some are not for TNET posting.

OP
OP
usernotfound

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
could top saddlebag also b a owl?skull bottom left by green plant? and lettr Z or number 2 on right?

Yes, yes, kinda, maybe.

Good eye.

There is plenty, there always is. That photo is not of the whole symbols which are suppose to be read together, but rather a "snap-shot" of what I was interested at the moment. You can tell, there is more that just the things I mentioned. Taking a picture in this area is like doing this....

Obviously there is more to that "art piece" besides the hands.

Attachments

• touching_gods_finger.jpg
    touching_gods_finger.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 216
OP
OP
usernotfound

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is stories crammed into a small space, using the same lines to create different images. Here are six images. One is a picture I took the other five are art pieces portraying the same story or ideas that are crammed into this one picture...along with travel instructions. Feel free to PM, if you need clarification.

Attachments

• enchanced.jpg
    enchanced.jpg
    851.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 4.gif
    4.gif
    38 KB · Views: 65
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 266
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 204
OP
OP
usernotfound

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops, I guess not the greatest set-up with the pictures. Whatever.

What you have in the picture is a donkey carrying a pack. Donkeys where know to carry just about everything in those days. Jesus rode a donkey into Jerusalem. This is showing me that I am on the trail, "on the way to the Crucifixion." There is also a crammed image of the Crucifixion in there. One good thieve who is slightly above Jesus ("Today you will be with me in Paradise"), there is the "bad" thieve is is lower than Jesus and is suffering in hell (that red rock is "fire"). Satan is portrayed in shadow as being the ruler. The "good" thieve also doubles as Judas kissing Jesus as a sign of betrayal before his arrest. Then you have the image of a sword coming down on a Roman's Soldier's ear. So all this is basically saying where I was in the trail and what is to come.

There is plenty more crammed into this picture. There is a large owl-(can turn its head 360'-wise/knowledge/night-seeing - "shadows"), which is basically saying to use your keen understanding and wisdom and survey the surrounding for information. There are numbers and letters in shadow form. There is a upside down heart pointing the way (note: the pointing end is pointing the direction). Notice the shadow arrow going straight down the heart and pointing the same direction as the tip...which is actually up. Also notice that shadow satan is looking down and away from the actual direction of travel. The Large owl is red, right, if you found it...that red rock is also the profile of a turtle head with mouth open. and it's also a face of another man who is pointing, but you can not see it at this particular angle. There's more to it...cause a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm pretty sure that was not a great explaination, but remember, you didn't pay anything for it either. IT was free. There are more than 33 characters crammed into this section in every direction you look...They work together to give a message. You can continue to believe what you've read in these threads and you are going to continue to run around in circles.

If you're not understand a word that I just typed, Good luck.

If you somewhat understood it, keep at it.

This was the perfect "code"...because if you where not familiar with the Bible, you would be lost (no pun intended). If you arrived at the wrong time of the day...you just missed out and the sun and shadow symbols. Oh, yeah, that is assuming you could even see images to being with. If they are easy to see, you are probably are being mislead. They used WHOLE mountains to give a message...don't believe me. "Oh you, of little faith."

PM me and I'll send you a picture or two and explain.

This is a rant. Not the best explanation, but then again, I don't owe you anything. The picture of the donkey which shows all that stories combined is crammed. remember they just need to show you something which reminds you of what they are portraying...if that makes sense. For example the idea of "Judas betraying Jesus" can be simplified by a image of lips touching the profile of a crowned man.

Last edited:

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Thnaks user. It would take an eye a while to learn to see that. As these are pictures for pictures sake,here are a few i found on the net that i think are interesting.Shrugs.
More if there is any interest.
hearte.JPG scepture.JPG

OP
OP
usernotfound

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thnaks user. It would take an eye a while to learn to see that. As these are pictures for pictures sake,here are a few i found on the net that i think are interesting.Shrugs.
More if there is any interest.
View attachment 749985 View attachment 749984

First one...can't really see much.. the second, do not have enough surrounding hill to make sense of it... but i enhanced the photo... Makes it easier to see some of that stuff.

Attachments

• scepture.JPG
    scepture.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 94
OP
OP
usernotfound

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone care to join me and follow this guy?

The faint of heart, need not apply.

Attachments

• googleearthAZ pope.png
    googleearthAZ pope.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 118

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which guy would you be following? The shadow soldier on the left, or the shadow head inside the "hoodie"? Either way, my mountain goat days are long past...LOL.

OP
OP
usernotfound

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which guy would you be following? The shadow soldier on the left, or the shadow head inside the "hoodie"? Either way, my mountain goat days are long past...LOL.

The largest one which has a pose kind of like this coin. Except the shadow has his hand clutching a rosary which is around his neck.

Attachments

• Leo-1903-med.jpg
    Leo-1903-med.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 93
OP
OP
usernotfound

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was trying to upload photos, but thing takes forever, maybe next time huh?

OP
OP
usernotfound

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH, ONE WORKED.

Attachments

• IMG_0324.JPG
    IMG_0324.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 94

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you call that a Sage Hen, User??

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
The direction it faces may be east and west if so it may be a 1/2 way marker between the corner markers, 1 and 1/4 league N/S, just a guess, the rearend may indicate the other direction, something that kinda round

Last edited:
OP
OP
usernotfound

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
angel

Attachments