Pictures

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, didn't find much at the thrift shop today in the jewelry counters so looked around the rest of the store and made a few purchases. I bought 2 paintings and a set of 14 brand new Cuisinart Knives in its wood block, paid 12 dollars for all. I will be using the knives for personal kitchen, but the art I have no clue about and hoping others that are more into paintings may know. They appear to be originals, 1 painted on Canvas, the other painted on carpet?!?

Appears painted on Canvas then framed.
[/URL [URL=http://s53.photobucket.com/user/twiasp/media/Random/picks/1-30-14009_zpsab4b0fd2.jpg.html]

Appears painted on carpet?!? Some foreign language on the back of it that I cannot read or make out where it is from.

Thank you for any information about the art, odds are I will keep them and hang them somewhere, but knowing about them would be great.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The second painting appears Russian maybe. I think it is painted on jute or Hessian cloth. It looks pretty well painted but I don't know a thing about art, except that every time I buy a painting it's usually worthless.

OP
OP
T

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anything I know some people that would like to have them to hang in their own house

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread