piedone boulble coil

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Thanks Give'n,Every body at T'net.Love this form.My question pertians to the Piedone,I seen in tec talk where you mod out your detector buy putting a grund pounder call a box loop on it. Garret has one on the market call the Master Hunter CX plus, That's a remarkable little machine, from the single coil to the box loop. But it don't discrimnate When the treasure hound is activated.So i'm woundering if The Piedone doublecoil that fits the MXT YES that right the mxt or the anolog series like the 6000 dipro 5900 4900 3900 dipro's,Well how will it comper to the TM808. The TM808 doe's not discriminate ether and it has to be in motion,with a good walking pace. the garret on the other hand is a nonmotion,wich is nice you can sneak around three's big rock and tall ferns nicely.Never tried a fisher or a discovery box loop detector.And Sand man could of not said it better when he said "Time is the only thing you don't get back, So wy swing a detector thats not up to the task"He's not fool'n. So if there is eny other information About the Piedone double coil,othere than the page's i was on. the U.K ebay nice ring,eny taker on this one T'neter's, non motion with discrimnation with all the dept I would need for float copper. with my MXT In sted of find the single, switch loops wave it around to see if it is worth diging or if the detector can even read it. because the object is deeper than the stock coil can go so dig till you get a reading.Discrimination is the key. I never spent so much time on a key bar till i bought a metal detector go figer. thank's for all your re plies liftloop

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well evadently nobody on this site has a clue to what i'm asking here.or I didn't ask the question right. where all the knowitalls.box loop's are the best Ilike to take it to and old battle ground, so see what is realy there.to see what you one coils hounter's mist. liftloop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread