Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ll be curious to hear his reason
All you need to do is go in a walmart store most any evening and you could kinda understand why he hates walmart. I shop there out of necessity, but I think that what that corporation has become has done lots of damage to our nation, i.e., greed, dishonesty, greed, destroy your competition no matter the cost, greed and arrogance. You will take what we stock at the price we dictate since we have crushed all our serious competition. Oh, and did I mention greed? Make corporate profit regardless of how bad you must screw the customer.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see nothing Wrong with Walmarts position on selling.

Ever Hear of Sears & Roebuck
one stop shopping
000aaa.jpg

they just gotta implement a plan to stop the billion dollar
grab and run theft industry.

no I don't shop there normally , unless they have what others don't, when I need it, it's a grab and buy trip.

walmart is pretty much a shopping mall under 4 walls.
with the exception of morons who feel the need to dress like freaks and get it on camera. it is the ultimate store

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All you need to do is go in a walmart store most any evening and you could kinda understand why he hates walmart. I shop there out of necessity, but I think that what that corporation has become has done lots of damage to our nation, i.e., greed, dishonesty, greed, destroy your competition no matter the cost, greed and arrogance. You will take what we stock at the price we dictate since we have crushed all our serious competition. Oh, and did I mention greed? Make corporate profit regardless of how bad you must screw the customer.
Did you just arrive in this country?
Ever hear of the auto industry?
Maybe the defense contractors?
Oil industry?
Or the medical business which only charges basic cost?

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As the greed and corruption spread in our world you see more and more of this. People being pushed to the breaking point.

The entire world seems to be in the process of being systematically dismantled. I’m gonna guess something at this Walmart was the straw that broke the camels back.

If he’s just nuts. I’m a people watcher by hobby. Lots of crazy people out there any more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread