pinpointers vibroprobe 570 VS bullseye II

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I've only tried the bulleye11. We have two of them and they work great. Others on here have had problems with their switch. I've read a lot of good things about the vib 570 but I've never used one. Sorry I can't be of more help. If you read some old post you will probably get an idea of which one is best for your needs.

HH,
Pepper

Schrecky

Mar 14, 2006
NW, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3, Minelab Excailbur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Bullseye II is a great pinpointer but the push button switch doesn't last long. I'm on my 4th unit. The good thing is that White's always replaces it, no questions asked.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
:o ???......I have a bullseye and it will false on me a lot. So i got the Vibra-Probe 570 and am real happy with it..............built lake a tank and no false signals........................==Jim==

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got the vibraprobe in yesterday, I haven't used it but I think I am going to like it. It is kinda long but should snug up to your him and leg, seems like it is built tough.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have the Bullseye, but I've heard ALOT about their switch problems...
So got the Vibraprobe 570 a couple weeks ago, and I LOVE it!!!!
The thing is definitely alot longer than I imagined, but it works flawlessly!!
I really like how it vibrates more consistently as it gets closer to the target.
As far as depth, I haven't noticed. But it's worked for me every time I've been out and helped me locate my targets quicker!
I have noticed that my detector (White's IDX Pro) sets it off if it's close to it and I start detecting before the 570 turns off... but so far that's not a huge deal for me at all. I'm going to try to make a velcro strap for it so I can attach it to my backpack strap on my chest, so it's out of the way.

Bran <><

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DetectorPro pocket uniprobe beats all of them hands down. It has an adjustable freq, so it can be adjusted not to interfere with or pick up interference from the detector. It will easily get 4-6 inches in the ground and by adjusting the threshold you can control how far it sees like sensitivity.

It is amazing how good it is.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well now ..detector Pro has come out with the Pistol Probe and it is the best probe out there now no other probe can come close to it... http://www.youtube.com/user/TREASUREHUNTER63 ...CLICK on and see for your self ...... www.detectorpro.com ..........................My 570 drove my detector crazy and i did not like no off and on switch on it..............My whites always had trouble with the switch breaking.................................==Jim_K==

GLP403b

Nov 30, 2008
Oakland County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300
Jim_K said:
Well now ..detector Pro has come out with the Pistol Probe and it is the best probe out there now no other probe can come close to it... http://www.youtube.com/user/TREASUREHUNTER63 ...CLICK on and see for your self ...... www.detectorpro.com ..........................My 570 drove my detector crazy and i did not like no off and on switch on it..............My whites always had trouble with the switch breaking.................................==Jim_K==

Man, this Yahoo really tears up the landscape.

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
hated vibraprobe ,worked great but wouldn't shut off, fell on the floor of truck and interfered with my electric system somehow ,finally stopped working after the wiring ,a red wire came out of the tip.a lot of of money for 6 months of service.

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
I bought the Garrett ProPointer a few months ago. It's the perfect size, works great and built like a tank.
Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread