Places to hunt around the Nashville area?

GeauxLSU

Apr 2, 2013
Baton Rouge, La
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to Nashville the week of April 16th for work and will have a free day on the 17th to do whatever I want. Are there any good areas that I could use my metal detector in that area while I'm there? Of course, I'd have to get permission first but where should I try? I'm getting a brand new MTX Pro E series and can't wait to try it out! Please let me know asap! Thanks in advance!!!:occasion14:

Southern_Justice

Jun 24, 2009
Springfield TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
I Hunt north of nashville in Springfield. But nashville and surrounding area has a lot of civil war history. If nothing else look up some local parks (not state parks) and see if there's any regulations against it. Not a lot of people visit the tennesse part of this website. What part of Louisiana are you from if I'm not mistaken by your user I.d.

Plug cutter

Aug 1, 2012
Nashville TN
Detector(s) used
Garret At Pro, Pro pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Hunt north of nashville in Springfield. But nashville and surrounding area has a lot of civil war history. If nothing else look up some local parks (not state parks) and see if there's any regulations against it. Not a lot of people visit the tennesse part of this website. What part of Louisiana are you from if I'm not mistaken by your user I.d.

I am having trouble being able to find local parks compared to metro or state parks. Do you know of any website that list local parks?

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plug Cutter........I would assume that you would be looking for metro parks. You can find them at Nashville > Home
Call the Director of the parks administration and they will give you the info you need about the park rules....etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread