Plantation dig

MrsFury

Feb 26, 2006
LaPlace LA
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
I posted a while ago that I was given permission to dig at a plantation built in 1830. I went today with two friends. We didn't find a lot but we had fun and it looks like I might be able to go again, or possibly the plantation nextdoor. I can't seem to get my pictures to post, I guess they are too big. You can see them here:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20386416

The toy train was our favorite. The compact was interesting. Once we rinsed everything off I wanted to hose myself down but I refrained. I did not keep anything so these are my only pictures. I hope you enjoy them. Today was lots of fun.

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds Especially the Train

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds...love that train too. Enjoyed the pics, thanks for sharing with us.

:wink: RR

OP
OP
MrsFury

MrsFury

Feb 26, 2006
LaPlace LA
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Thank you! My friend took some pics too and is supposed to email em to me so I can add to my album later. I hope I can be an active contributor to this forum. By the way, that's not me in the pic. That's my friend who helped me with the digging.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
so your not part of the 2 huh, you must of drawn the straw for the camera. :tongue3:

Looks like you ladies have a nice place to get dirty diggin at :thumbsup:

awesome finds

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Great job on the train...thats really in great condition for digging....Congrats and I hope you find many more great finds

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool train. The one item looks to be the top off a spice container/can.

Brian

OP
OP
MrsFury

MrsFury

Feb 26, 2006
LaPlace LA
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
LOL I'm the one with the metal detector. I added that later. I am so proud of me for asking permission and them accepting me because I looked & sounded trustworthy. Thanks everyone I am so excited to hopefully become a part of this team of hunters on this very cool forum. Surprisingly (to me) I pinpointed everything almost perfectly. I read your tips and info every chance I get. Y'all rock!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions