Platinum by the pound

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
lose lips sink ships! get a shovel and start digging! once you have a ton, sell the PLT. youve found then hire some other guys todo the digging for you!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To my knowledge not even the most productive PGM mines in the world contain lbs/ton - or Gold mines for that matter. Never mind tailings piles. Plus remember that PGMs have only ever been mined at an extremely limited number of mines around the world and has really only been mined in modern times given its recent industrial/manufacturing uses. but always interested in hearing more details.

Best

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
strike you a deal 10% witht he owners get you a contract signed with them then get you some funding and split the find with those that fund you at the end you may not get rich but you will with experience. Remember loose lips do sink ships. Be carefull who you tell or how much till you get the rights to the property... HH and good luck I will work with you for a percentage of the finds usually 10 to 15 % lets make some money

OP
OP
K

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
Wow where do you see I asked for funds? I asked for advise and I resent you making something out of me asking advise...Kenjmor2006

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
POUNDS of platinum per ton? POUNDS of gold per ton? A few POUNDS of palladium per ton? Is this all the same ground? How would I handle this? I would put the FICTION book back on the shelf next to my Harry Potter series. TTC

OP
OP
K

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
I am 72 years old ,I am thinking of maby letting someone else try this one,I do know I seen 2 assays that a man I know sent off before he died and it was pounds per ton.Before anyone gets excited I am not asking for money or investment,I will pick someone that I can trust and if they make any money they can give a percentage.Now how is is that wrong? I am due for a serious surgery so if I dont make it I won't leave this for a secret..............Kenjmor2006

OP
OP
K

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
Jesus I can't believe that this is a place to discuss things,and get called a liar,ok people you can sit here and dream all you want,I will never post here again,I am a honest man and I won't lower myself to even read this form again...........Kenjmor2005

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry Ken, but you seem to have a pretty thin skin. No one has called you a liar. They have just called your source of info as "questionable". The "advice" most are giving you is the info you were given is probably flawed. If you wish further advice, give me a PM, please. TTC

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't think anyone calling you a liar. I think most of us are warning you that if someone is claiming that they have a property with lbs/ton that you should beware of those claims. The warnings are for you, not against you. Best of luck and always keep your guard up. Plenty of unscrupulous folks out there willing to prey on the hopes and dreams of others.

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not meaning nothing bad , just be careful. sorry if that come out wrong.A lot of played out mines will change hands ,some (not all) are not up and up with everything . They could have cleaned out the good stuff and not much else . Also watch out out for being responsible for any damages ,fines ,clean up etc...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions