playground fun with my 3 yr old gets me my second half this may an butterfly pin

eboy1960

Mar 2, 2009
indianapolis indiana
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro/teknetics 6000
hello just got a few finds this weekend me an my son was doing the playground thing,so i hunted what i could,while there,the baseball field was close so i went there with him got my second half in two weeks an silver butterfly pin, 5.70 in clad, my son told me dad pulltabs are junk,find the good stuff, :laughing7: clints pics 002.JPG clints pics 004.JPG clints pics 007.JPG

Upvote 0

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds :icon_thumleft: those half's really sound off my first half was a 1971 also i still have it :laughing7: Good hunt Dd60

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: playground fun with my 3 yr old gets me my second half this may an butterfly

hey i undertand the good luck ur kids can bring. I took my last year when she was four to and old house place near our home and she got to use the pinpointer. Little did I know her pinpointer found our first coin. A 1904 vnickle. You'd thought we found gold. It wasn't pretty but she was excited and called it treasure. Congrats on the half and the jewelry. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread