please allow me to re-introduce my self my name is.....

HistoryHunter22

Apr 19, 2015
Cortland NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 150, bounty hunter gold digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
historyhunterr22
ive been in and out of the hobby for idk the last 10 years or so. dibbled here dabbled there. still some what young 33-34 i forget sometimes, old soul you know. love hostory, found some real cool stuff love it. went from bounty hunter to ace 150, woahhhh watch out now🤣 but life comes fast, growup, have kids, move away to where you know nobody and start over, learn a career and take on way to much responsability and lose track of reality really. welp i caught myself and decided i needed me time agian and decided to start taking a day off a week and get back to me. recently dusted off the old ace 150 agian, yupp remembered why i put it away haaa. decided to cash in on this sport card thing i had going before everything went worthless and gots me enough to get the Nokta Legend. i maintain and manage properties across this area of western ny and have the go abead and pretty much dig whereever. so with a little bit of luck, hoping you fellows and fellowettes will be hearing alot from me in the future!!!!

Bucketfreak68

Feb 11, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab X- Terra 305
Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
historyhunterr22
ive been in and out of the hobby for idk the last 10 years or so. dibbled here dabbled there. still some what young 33-34 i forget sometimes, old soul you know. love hostory, found some real cool stuff love it. went from bounty hunter to ace 150, woahhhh watch out now🤣 but life comes fast, growup, have kids, move away to where you know nobody and start over, learn a career and take on way to much responsability and lose track of reality really. welp i caught myself and decided i needed me time agian and decided to start taking a day off a week and get back to me. recently dusted off the old ace 150 agian, yupp remembered why i put it away haaa. decided to cash in on this sport card thing i had going before everything went worthless and gots me enough to get the Nokta Legend. i maintain and manage properties across this area of western ny and have the go abead and pretty much dig whereever. so with a little bit of luck, hoping you fellows and fellowettes will be hearing alot from me in the future!!!!
Welcome back to the hobby and happy hunting HistoryHunter22

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, welcome back to the hobby...!~
The detector will find metal, but you kinda have to know or GUESS what your target is, before it is dug up...!
That's where some of the learning comes from.
Respect the property you have permission from, fill your holes, take your trash with you....in everything, be low and slow...!
Good luck and happy hunting...!

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back. I agree , we all need to take time to enjoy life and not work so hard all the time.
as we age we come to grips with the fact that life truly is short . good luck with your new machine ,we look forward to seeing your relic recoveries..

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you have re-evaluated your priorities. All responsibilities are important but never forget, you only live once. Welcome back and best of luck.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back! I was just up there last week for a memorial service for my GF who passed in February. She lived in Homer and I have been in Cortland many times but haven't hunted the area much. All those old Victorian houses in Cortland make me drool! Looks like a fantastic place to hunt. GF had a plumber who hunted the area, he showed us some colonial era reales he found around there.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And if it’s dry, after you refill the plug urinate on it to restart the grass

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread