Please help. Can t post pix with ipad

Aug 6, 2011
central Pennsylvania
Please help. Can' t post pix with ipad

Hi all i want to share my collection with the group but i cannot upload my pictures with my ipad.
I found a cigar box in the attic of my childhood home full of mud wasps nests and crumbling chimney brick, but when i pulled the box out i noticed something sticking out that got my curiosity. It was a very crude animal figure. I started sifting the dirt and debris and found out i had discovered a box full of indian artifacts. I know they had to have been found on the property because it has been owned by my family since 1875. It was all woodland when my great grandfather bought it. Over the ridge a fort was built but an indian raid had taken place and several people were taken captive. A monument has been placed as a historical marker.
The only way i can share the pictures is by linking to my flikr page.
If anyone would like to check them out here is the link.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/life_iz_but_a_dream/sets/72157626801145189/

Thank you for reading

Upvote 0

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Re: Please help. Can' t post pix with ipad

Welcome to t-net, broodingshadow! Your artifacts are very interesting, and thanks for the clear pics too! I especially enjoyed seeing the horse! I'm sure you'll discover many other interesting things on your family's land --- please share them with us when you do!
Happy Hunting! Andi

OP
OP
B
Aug 6, 2011
central Pennsylvania
Re: Please help. Can' t post pix with ipad

g-olden years, thank you for looking at my pictures. I have not a clue what the animal represented or who made it. Im anxious to hear what others think of it. Im going to take more pictures with fewer objects in each and im going to use a coin to get an idea of actual size.
I will let you know when thier up.
Thank you for the welcome also,
Mary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread