Please Help Me ID This Plastic Charm/Prize (?) 1970s (???)

Mar 15, 2014
PA
Detector(s) used
I don't use one. Is that bad?
Primary Interest:
Other
I have posted this on a few on-line forums but havenā€™t gotten any feedback yet. I might be the only one on earth thatā€™s intrigued by this little thing, LOL. It isnā€™t metal or worth anything so maybe no one here will care! Anyway, I was hoping someone might be able to tell me about this toy/ charm anyway. I know nothing about it except that Iā€™ve had it for yearsā€¦maybe since the 70s? To me it looks a bit like a Maurice Sendak character but that probably wonā€™t be of much assistance to anyone. It was purchased in the USA, is solid plastic and I can find no manufacture marking on it anywhere or date. I only have 1 but I'm showing you a picture here of its front and back. Also the sign or whatever he is holding has snapped off but I digitally reattached it in Photoshop to make it easier to identify. The penny is obviously there just for scale. Thanks for any help!

toy-2-shot-wth-penny-op.jpg

Fritos56

Apr 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow,I have no idea. It might have been a Cracker Jack toy from the 60s or 70s. I used to eat the stuff as a kid, but most of the prizes i got back then as a kid just disappeared.Sure my mom threw the stuff out as junk.That is the only thing i can think it to be.Maybe it had a little sign that said Make Love not War or Eat Crackerjacks,just don't know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread