PLEASE HELP!!! SEEKING AN EXPERT IN VIEQUES PUERTO RICO TO HELP FIND LOST RING!!!

Sep 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I lost my grandparents' wedding ring yesterday on the beach here in Vieques. There is a metal detector here on the hotel property, but no one who really knows how to use it. I would happily pay someone for their services to come and help find my ring. I am devastated. My grandmother just died last year and this ring was my grandfather's and then my grandmother's wedding band. It has a lot of meaning to me. I know the vicinity where I lost it but can't seem to find it on my own. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I moved your post here to the beach forum, you may have better luck someone seeing it that is a beach hunter...... Good luck!!

Melting_24k

Sep 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lostweddingring! said:
Hello, I lost my grandparents' wedding ring yesterday on the beach here in Vieques. There is a metal detector here on the hotel property, but no one who really knows how to use it. I would happily pay someone for their services to come and help find my ring. I am devastated. My grandmother just died last year and this ring was my grandfather's and then my grandmother's wedding band. It has a lot of meaning to me. I know the vicinity where I lost it but can't seem to find it on my own. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Did you find it?

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it's not that hard to use one.

I'd get the machine, and then watch a YouTube video on how it's used.

Then try it out in the air on a similar ring.

Then go to it. Keep the coil about 3" off the sand.

I'll PM you too.

Dec 9, 2021
I am traveling to vieques tomorrow for vacation for 8 days. I'm bringing my metal detector with me and I'm quite good at using it. I would be happy to look for your ring and return it to you at no charge. Let me know if it's been found or not and if not let's connect so you can tell me where to search.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am traveling to vieques tomorrow for vacation for 8 days. I'm bringing my metal detector with me and I'm quite good at using it. I would be happy to look for your ring and return it to you at no charge. Let me know if it's been found or not and if not let's connect so you can tell me where to search.
The thread is 9 years old, the ring was lost 9 years ago. Odds are good it was found by now and the OP hasn't logged in since the day he made this post. It may never have been lost since he posted the thread then never logged in again to check on the post.

jmaziarz

Greenie
Nov 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Teknetics Patriot, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful for live munitions!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread