Please help.

pcresqswmr

Nov 26, 2012
Pensacola, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I am new to the site and have wanted to get my own detector for a very long time. I worked with the Navy Mad system on helicopters for years and enjoyed my time. I need some immediate help from anyone in the Germantown, TN area. My father left my daughter his ring when he passed last sept. She was visiting and lost it jumping in the leaves in the yard we believe. I have raked the yard for three days and can not locate the ring. Can anyone help or suggest someone that might be able to help. I will even pay a finder's fee if needed. The ring is all my dad had left and my daughter is devastated.
Thank you.

Paul

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
pcresqswmr said:
Hello,

I am new to the site and have wanted to get my own detector for a very long time. I worked with the Navy Mad system on helicopters for years and enjoyed my time. I need some immediate help from anyone in the Germantown, TN area. My father left my daughter his ring when he passed last sept. She was visiting and lost it jumping in the leaves in the yard we believe. I have raked the yard for three days and can not locate the ring. Can anyone help or suggest someone that might be able to help. I will even pay a finder's fee if needed. The ring is all my dad had left and my daughter is devastated.
Thank you.

Paul

Go to lostmystuff. Net

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions