Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Geo hunter 3D, OKM Leopard, OKM cavity detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Trucker boy.

Japanese army left their loot buried deep under ground under a hill in remote places or in shallow 3 - 10 feet hard wood boxes, waterfalls or other rocks.

They never left marking on trees. They planted trees like mangoes , bamboo etc to create land marks for their maps .

I came across markings on trees near Mount Apo. I know through out the time many landmarks are destroyed by progress , road building or simply Filipinos looking for treasure thinking it will be under a mango tree :-) Japanese put few expeditions in 70s and 80s to remark the place and update their map. Again this amid also something they will know and usually has opposite meaning to what a common sense will tell you or some Filipino deciphers the code .

Please understand don't believe people there. Every story is changed and you will
Just burn over and over again. Took me 6 years to get to something through hard lessons. Only professional GPR equipment , heavy mining equipment and lots of turned earth will get you somewhere

If you follow the history and find in formation if Japanese stayed there for long time it will
Mean it's a bigger deposit very deep. If they were running away from ass kicking Americans it might be shallow by only a map tells you were.

Cheers and good luck

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

truckerboy168

Greenie
Mar 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9C35100C-0373-4004-BD2E-495AE7497B2F.jpeg

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yamashita sites are mostly all marked well alrhough sometimes obscure. Usual markings include a big stone at entry area, but not always. Sometimes it's tree(s), waterfall, cave, carved markings on stones or acid etched stone maps. Sometimes they are whole rocks shaped for markings such as a 12ft heart shaped rock I know of. Markings are used to tell story and entry locations, but also used every step of the way to guide you down a twisting, turning path through many booby traps to get to vaults safely. Tunnels are a mere 18x27 inch oval. 3 to 6 inches at sides are 1/16 inch rope wires, self-igniting gas tube bombs and large poisons both chemical and biological. Exactly next to tunnel are also poisons. Nothing within the 18x27 inch designated tunnel area. Treasures are usually perched over deep underground river fissures, with booby traps causing gold bars to fall deep underwater down the natural earth cracks if improperly excavated straight down on them. These treasure burials were not hastily buried in retreat as the false account written in the book 'Gold Warriors', although there were some that were buried in a hurry because the volume confiscated by IJA was larger than anticipated. I consider myself as foremost expert on the IJA designs and codes. I have spent 10 years digging and researching including interviews with still alive guerilla soldiers from WW2. These treasure burials were started as early as 1936 as IJA excavation and tunneling projects in preparation for the War to come. The gold and other wealth was captured in 1942. The final burials concluded in pre-fabricated vault areas after that. The share for Emperor and Japan went to Japan via Burma railroad mostly. The share for the military was sent via IJN ship to the Philippine Islands which Japan planned to keep indefinitely and transfer all military bases to.
Anybody care to write a new book?
Contact me @ (63)9175400665 or
[email protected]
No wonder the Japs lost the war!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem. I have one other guy ready to go. Likely looking at $45 mil.
Well,if it,s 45 mil and you have a real honest to goodness signed by Yamashita map and GPR,maybe I could change my mind.I assume the other guy will be doing the digging. I can supervise,I,m good at supervising.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other guy,s not Zeb,is it?
My Dad was a Combat Engineer who landed at Leyte.He was instrumental in building the airstrip at Tacloban.I believe I still have a genuine map he brought back that shows a treasure buried near the strip.If I can find it that would make a good plan B in case we can,t find Yamashita,s gold. He took it off a dead Japanese Colonel after a Banzai attack at Tacloban.Colonel Shitayama was his name,a trusted aide to Gen. Yamashita. Not quite 45 mil but still a good amount of gold and silver.And jewels from Burma.

Last edited:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other guy,s not Zeb,is it?
The other guy has popped 3 other treasures. He is a genius at this. I showed him my documentation and he felt strongly we could make a go of it.
If ok with you, I will send him your email so you two can start a conversation. I will private message you his name. As soon as you see his name you will recognize it.
This is a four man operation really. I need to sort out the fourth person.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Dad was a Combat Engineer who landed at Leyte.He was instrumental in building the airstrip at Tacloban.I believe I still have a genuine map he brought back that shows a treasure buried near the strip.If I can find it that would make a good plan B in case we can,t find Yamashita,s gold. He took it off a dead Japanese Colonel after a Banzai attack at Tacloban.Colonel Shitayama was his name,a trusted aide to Gen. Yamashita. Not quite 45 mil but still a good amount of gold and silver.And jewels from Burma.
Perfect. No reason we can not do a double. I am getting excited about this.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other guy has popped 3 other treasures. He is a genius at this. I showed him my documentation and he felt strongly we could make a go of it.
If ok with you, I will send him your email so you two can start a conversation. I will private message you his name. As soon as you see his name you will recognize it.
This is a four man operation really. I need to sort out the fourth person.
Sounds like a deal,glad I changed my mind now.By all means have him e-mail me.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will do. I am struggling a bit to sort out the 4th member of our team. But we have time while the other preparations are going on.
How about that noted Japanese treasure researcher Yakasi? He,s really sharp and knows all the hooks and crooks of dealing in the Phillippines. He,s usually not too tied up either and would likely be happy to cast his lot with us.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will do. I am struggling a bit to sort out the 4th member of our team. But we have time while the other preparations are going on.
Crash, I sent you a PM with a form to fill out detailing experience and skills. It is just a formality we will need for web site we are building.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about that noted Japanese treasure researcher Yakase? He,s really sharp and knows all the hooks and crooks of dealing in the Phillippines. He,s usually not too tied up either and would likely be happy to cast his lot with us.
Well, that is a consideration, but he is very old. I am not sure he could handle the rigors of this expedition. But could work. His name goes on the short list. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread