Please help....

ramonan16

Greenie
Oct 15, 2007
hi all,my wife and a few of her family(all women) are going over to NewYork on friday for a shopping trip,i was just wondering is there anywhere in the city that she could lay her hands on a pinpointer for me,i dont need one that is very expensive as i am only new to this hobby,they are staying in the 7th ave.33rd st area.i dont want them to have to travel to far so if there is some where they can get one nearby to them that would be great...thanks...mike................... ps.keep alook out for a group of MAD IRISH WOMEN and take my advise.....stay well clear of them(hehehe) ;D

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Ok first off I definately wouldnt want my wife shopping for something as important as a pinpointer for me, there are just so many questions and considerations to be answered. Like waterproof or not, distance of detection, ground balance sens. etc....Secondly Buying from willy in NY City without even knowing him is foolish at best. There is ample info about just about every kind and make of pinpointers right here if you look or ask around. Then shopping from trusted and recomended retailers is the best way to go even if you have to deal by Internet or snail mail. Try TonyinConn, he's a dealer who also is a T-net member and he comes highly recomended from just about everyone here at least I've never seen a bad thing ever posted about him and I personally have bought from him in the past.

OP
OP
ramonan16

ramonan16

Greenie
Oct 15, 2007
hehehe ;D ;D ;D cheers md dog,but i trust my wife....well a little bit anyway,and if she doesnt get it right first time them ill have to get another,so then ill have two,and she cant complain as it would have been her who got it wrong first(thats good thinking ;) ;))....thanks...mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread