OP
OP
scubamike

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Spring/The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter/Garrett GTI 2500
Come up to my house. then you can be a true refugee (traveling 20 miles or more) and I can get a tax break (maybe). Seriously I am just two miles from the Rayford Sawdust exit so if you need a place (and ours is still standing) you are certainly welcome. 832-545-3438.

Mike

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Mike, I ended up actually heading out to Austin. With my little guy and wife that dose not like bad weather I made the decision to go. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and if there is anything I can do to help when I get back please call. Hope you fellas stocked up on beer.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will gladly keep all you folks in texas in my thoughts and prayers..

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hold tight and I hope you got stocked up on supplies and such. Ya'll are in my prayers and tell your wife I hope she is feeling better soon.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
From Virginia Beach, we send everyone our PRAYERS!!! We have relatives in Houston and some decided to head to Amarillo, as we have family there too!

Just heard on the news, they are not concerned with the cat of the storm, they said it is not important. It's not about the winds, but the water surge that is expected, they say is casthrophic (did I spell that correctly? Probably not :-\)

PRAYERS TO EVERYONE!!! Hope everyone stocked up if you could not / did not leave!
Annmarie

Kieth-Tx

Jun 5, 2006
Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys hang on tight...always heard the toilet was the last thing standing! Kepp us posted how things are going. We're getting some wind now down here in Victoria.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Looks Like Im just barley going to get cat 1 wind sat noon or so But that east side looks really dirty (and Big) East Texas is gonna get it pretty Bad agien as well as west lousiana

sqwaby

Apr 13, 2008
Well its 7:30 Fri. in league city. The gusts are starting to get some punch to em, Some of them were clocked at 50-60mph.Went for a drive at 2:00 today to Seabrook, checked it out 3 hours later and the roads were not passable at 1-2' deep. Should be some good MDing after this thing if there is any beach left.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Holy crap this things getting worse for sure

Attachments

• rb-l.jpg
    rb-l.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 121

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
>:( im not going to retype what i just lost,especially from a cell phone.
But here in Pasadena the power finally went out after 10th time. Pasadena police scanner went down, I lost them and their system runs many different talkgroups.
Maybe they went to a backup but i cant hear them.

Wind is gusting to about 70, cya later

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread