Please post something...

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
It does'nt matter if you did'nt find any "killer" bottles, just post it anyway. A story, history, a funny or scary experience, anykind stuff!!! Because that is what it's all about, the experience we share in this hobby we enjoy. Also, post any items for sale or trade. I know I'm always looking for Orientals.
Aloha, and Merry Christmas to all!!!
Ringman.

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
NOT AGAIN!!!! WHHAAAAAA!!! WHHHAAAAA!!! :crybaby2: :sad10: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :'( :sad10: :sad11: THINKING ABOUT CHANGING MY NAME TO 808BUSUPSODAS :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
STILL MAKES A ONE OF A KIND PENCIL HOLDER THOUGH... :laughing7: :thumbsup:
ANYBODY INTERESTED IN SOME LIMITED ADDITION 100 YEAR OLD PENCIL HOLDERS?????... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :thumbsup:
JUST KIDDIN'...MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!! JUST A REMINDER...BE SAFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND THROUGH OUT 2010...SEE YOU GUY'S LATER, ALOHA 808KAZ...
P.S. JUST SO HAPPEN MY BOSS IS "PAKE" AND HIS NAME IS "SCROOGE" I GOTTA WORK ON CHRISTMAS DAY, :dontknow: >:( IF YOU GUY'S AROUND MY AREA AND NO MOE PLACE TO EAT SEE ME FIRST, I HOOK YOU UP! :thumbsup: WE OPEN TILL 4PM... :thumbsup: AFTER THAT...WHO KNOWS... :dontknow: :icon_salut: :coffee2: :walk: CHRONIC ALREADY... :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue11: :tongue4: :coffee: :offtheair: :icon_shaking2: :icon_cyclops_ani: JUST LIKE SOME OF YOU... :laughing7: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 100_3927.jpg
    100_3927.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_3929.jpg
    100_3929.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 206
OP
OP
Da Sand Crab

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
...Those kid's were always breaking off the tops to get the marbles out...little did they know that 100 years later, the bottle would be worth hundreds, if not thousands of marbles. :P.
Thanks for sharing this not so fun experience :'(.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread