PLEASE READ AND BE TRUTHFUL.........

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I recently found a 14K gold girls high school ring chest deep in water, 5 inches down in the sand, south Miami beach. I mean, this puppy was lost forever.......................

Be truthful, no fakes, don't try to impress the ones that read the post, would you go to the high school web page, contact the school, and attempt to find the one who it belongs to?

Now, I'm sure the ones that try to find the owner would post the results on "Honorable Mention" - Where good deeds get noticed!

Attachments

• 14K South Miami Beach 9.1.7.JPG
    14K South Miami Beach 9.1.7.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 907
  • 14K South Miami Beach 9.1.7.JPG
    14K South Miami Beach 9.1.7.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 906
Upvote 0

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• first class ring 002.jpg
    first class ring 002.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 284
  • first class ring 002.jpg
    first class ring 002.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 278

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I remember in high school it was a big thing for guys and girls to wear each others rings when they were dating. The girls taped the hell out of them and wore them on their fingers and the guys wore the girls on a chain. You might help some poor guy get out of the dog house if you return it. If you do return it let us know the story and get some pics of the owner getting it back IF you do decide to return it. I am with some of the others, its yours to do with as you please.

les

Jan 24, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites Tr 66 Goldmaster,,Whites Tr Coinmaster 4,,Fisher 220x,,, WHITES 6000 DI SERIES 3,,WHITES 6000 DI series 2,,,Whites 6000d,,,whites Sl PRO,,, Whites XLT,, Whites dfx,, Quickdraw2,coinmaster 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would try to return the ring, I returned a 1952 class ring from Anna Jonesboro Highschool,IL. it had been lost a week after J.G. Had got it, while he was playing football in a empty lot that all the kids played on, Mr. J.G. was all grown up when I returned it in 1974,,all it took was a quick look at the 1952 yearbook,a phone call,,boy was he supprised,, Im sure when the phone rang,it was the last thing he would have expected<G>. He did remember where it was lost,& when he was very glad to get it back,,,,,Myself
Im glad I returned it, I have several rings just rolling around in a box doing noone any good, im sure Mr. J.G. is probably wearing his Class ring today!!
Les

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
erikk said:
I found one a month ago (an 07) Got in touch with the school admin secretary who said she would get back to me. A couple of days later I get a e mail telling me that she has spoken to some seniors and that they would probably know the girl who lost it. That was the end of that and I have not heard any more.
Now it seems to me that an Admin secretary should be able to find a roster of who is in the school graduating in 07 and find the name in minutes. ???

This was the same lazy crap that happened to me...lazy and they could care less...when I have them chance after chance to go into their files and call her...very sad >:( :(

tenjos

Jul 29, 2005
SE Tn, Northern Mi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would try to return it if its a class ring or ring with year, dates, initials etc other rings I would pobably keep. If no luck on finding an owner in a reasonable time i would consider it finders keepers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread