Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wish I could win the lotto, I'd put a big party together, and fly everybody in, we could go detectin' and drink potato water :D Mike

What Mike really meant to say: "I wish I could win the lotto (send money to Brad), I'd put a big party together (at Brad's), and fly everybody in (to Brad's), we could go detectin' and drink (tons of Coors Lite) potato water.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• TJLC44.jpg
    TJLC44.jpg
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 56
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
My apologies limitool.Coors was the in thing to drink when I lived in NH, when it first started to be sold there.I tried it and it was the only beer that i ever drank that gave me the runs:laughing9:sad but true.When I get back up to NH to live I'll invite you up for some Devils Springs Jungle Juice,my specialty.:laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My apologies limitool.Coors was the in thing to drink when I lived in NH, when it first started to be sold there.I tried it and it was the only beer that i ever drank that gave me the runs:laughing9:sad but true.When I get back up to NH to live I'll invite you up for some Devils Springs Jungle Juice,my specialty.:laughing7:

Fully accepted... every dog has its day. Just because your taste buds haven't fully developed yet it may not be your fault. There's still time (but little hope). It's probably because of the Devils Springs Jungle Juice have killed any hope of future development of your taste buds. Fight it Red.... fight it!!!!!! Hey FYI: I put the home I offered ya up for sale today... I'm NOT A GOOD LANDLORD so I'm just gonna sell the whole thing (I hope).

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"There is a mad neighbor that thinks he owns it. just never mind him!"

Well Mike.... You can send all the money you'd like to Mr. Nitric but he is right about the "mad neighbor".... and just a word of advise... you SHOULD mind him!!!!! He only lives about 200 yds. away on this ridge top.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
House for sale down there ? Any land contract terms ?

Mike

Can be arranged and agreed too under the right conditions. But ya better hurry and think. It's a beautiful home, isolated but close to towns (6 miles & 20 miles). PM for more info Mike.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread