Please stop with the teaser headlines.....

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need cheese?
crying gif.gif

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is pretty lame and tired. All though there are enough lucky dudes out there pulling solid rolls any ways it doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg chill out. don't read them if you don't like them. thank you

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is getting old. BUT its more then ok theres alot of KIDS on here that just don't have the cash to do much. And my 50 boxes a week. Is the same as there 1 box. So with that said it is what it is. BUT it would be nice to keep it real and less games in the posts. I just read less posts. At the same time try to help and guide the guys trying to learn the ins and outs. Heres one THE MOTHER LOAD A DIME WITH A DENT??? Happy hunting and good luck. ps am sure my spelling gets old to!! A blind man could spell better then me!! What ever............................................................................kma

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys and gals, live and let live. Follow Eminem's advice if you need to.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of braggarts on here too.
Why do you have CESS POOL Next to our flag That makes me sick I am going to block you and i hope every one on here does the same.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Em....just keep...Rollin', Pullin', and Postin'...........Roll up to da banks....Pull out da silva' and then Post it in your Brotha's secret language.

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...they are childish and annoying. thank you.

I have to agree with all the worldly issues being addressed here we certainly don't want anyone to joke around about what they have found.
Honestly, I was not aware that posts on this site were strictly to be made by those searching 10 or more boxes a week and/or finds of at least a full roll or more. I will keep this in mind in the future.

Please excuse me for my attempt at humor a week or so ago when I found 280 1993 halves and made a post about it. I did not realize I was being an a$$.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you have CESS POOL Next to our flag That makes me sick I am going to block you and i hope every one on here does the same.
Get over yourself dude. Since you are the only one who has ever questioned it (or noticed it for that matter), i'll explain it to you. The cesspool does not refer to our flag, it refers to the photo shown in my avatar. That which is Miami Florida. If you ever visited the tri county area of South Florida for any length of time, you would understand the term "cesspool" and how it applies here, Timmy. If the coincidental positioning of our flag next to my opinion of South Florida offends you then so be it, that's your problem not mine. And even if I was referring to the flag, I have every right, especially the way this country is heading. My family helped build this country. I can trace my roots back to 1600's Virginia in this country. I have kin that fought in every war since it's inception, literally. Don't dare question my allegiance to the flag, you don't know anything about me. You go on back to searching 50 boxes a week of coins or whatever it is you do for a living and block me while your at it, that's your prerogative as an American. You can thank me and mine later.

PS- Not that I was referring to you as being a braggart but since you quoted my response, I guess it hit home a little too close for you. I reckon the old saying about "if the shoe fits" aptly applies here.
And... Since you've blocked me I won't expect a reply either. LOL

miami%2520boom%2520town.jpg THE... C-E-S-S-P-O-O-L

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread