Please Take a look AMAZING Star Rock.. Meteorite? Crystals Medals ID Please

SuperDiscO

Nov 20, 2014
Hudson Valley Ny
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok strong magnetic proprietress. Two large visible groups of deep Orange dare i say red crystal structures. Cubed medals within and protruding from stone. Approx 4.11 oz Looks like Fusion Crust from the little iv been able to understand on this. Looks like medal rock cooled and liquified over and over or in stages. just amazing look to this piece. I have showen Jewlers. And i get nothing. I have showed antique dealers and other professionals including me childhood friend who is a geologist. I was offerd a sum of money for it at a local flea market and i will not do a thing till i know what it is. Only common idea i get from everyone that has seen it in hand has said metorite my geologist friend only saw photos and coudnt give me a true id. so im puting it out to my friends out here. I found this in a flra market in NY the person who sold it to me told me that somone had mentiond to him at some point it was from brazil. thats all i know. Iv had it a few months now and noone can tell me im waiting for the local rock and gem show in september for a pro opinion and id but for now i ask you for your help~! thanks alot guys i appreciate any insight!

393.JPG 577.JPG 559.JPG 571.JPG 437.JPG 464.JPG 393.JPG 577.JPG 559.JPG 571.JPG 437.JPG 464.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions