Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that sound absolutely amazing. Tales like this makes me think perhaps accurate drowsers etc might even work for big mining companies like Rio Tinto or BHP. (Who knows...)

The thing about this drowser that I am contact with is that he said it is self-learned without any other resources and he uses a self-made equipment. (A simple pendulum thingy I can't describe)

It doesn't work if the map is digital (like on a computer screen or a tablet) and it only works on ink'd physical paper.
As per your earlier post, I got some old maps of fort knox and printed it out on an A3 to him and asked him to check if there was gold or not in the depository.

Maybe a much more efficient test might be giving him an "x-marks the spot" and get him to check whether gold is there or not. It seems, if he need to scour a massive map, with unknown depth, it takes him incredibly long time going through the map cm by cm.

If you have any of those maps (even if they don't have gold - as a control to the test) please provide it.

But anyway, your recount of the oil drowser is awesome.
I make my own equipment. I don't need to test him, he is doing everything he knows and has learned to do.

I don't know if contracts could apply to oil, but those who salvage shipwrecks do. There are locating firms that drill core samples to research for oil reserves and offer exploration services to big oil companies. Once I was browsing the website of one of these locating firms in Alabama. They use all the research and technology available, then went on the say that dowsers will always be important to insure complete successful locating.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[video=youtube;xfH4V5wf5gg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=xfH4V5wf5gg[/video]

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RED, the video would have been great except for the music. Too many video's are ruined with music.
My little thoughts. would have rather heard him explaining things as he walked.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was dowsing with a branch... no different than you would to find water, main difference is the type of target.

The branch for dowsing, is used as a natural type of Y-rod.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[video=youtube;x4Tr7Ka9SOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=x4Tr7Ka9SOg[/video]

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[video=youtube;8fUHa8MS2ng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=8fUHa8MS2ng[/video]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread