OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx guys. It's been rainning for 2 days, can't wait to get out in those plowed fields.

Molly :)

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mamabear, I'd love you to come hunting with me, infact you can all come.. ::)
Thanx again for your comments..

Molly :D

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I hear that Creekhunter, I always get stuck in my wellies, that would be a fun pic to post LOL.
Good luck, when you do go..

Molly :)

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thankyou my friend, yeah the guys say I'm due a "Screamer", I can assure ya'll when I find a "Gloater" ya'll will hear me "Screamin'... ::)

Molly :wink:

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thankyou Kas and Bobby, days like that don't happen often, was a good day, new feild. I'm greatful.

Molly. :)

Adena_man

Feb 5, 2007
Nicholasville, Ky
Nice finds Molly! That was one heck of a day! I'm still waiting for my fields to be plowed here in KY. We've got the "monsoon season" going on right now.

Good luck!

Brian

tomclark

Bronze Member
Dec 18, 2006
Tampa Bay, FL
Detector(s) used
ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Great stuff Molly! I spent some time in the Piedmont, Spartanburg area and surrounds. Only got a little started collecting "up there". Sure wish I'd gone hard on the hobby back then. Love that area and the artifacts. The spots I hit were always plowed fields next to rivers or larger creeks and my first real artifacts were quartz and rhyolite. Now, I'd be wanting to dive or snorkel those rivers REAL BAD! Happy Hunting. :D

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thankyou Dorkfish,Brian these fields have been plowed for months, they are nearly ready to plow again, to plant tobbacco, I love to hunt in tobbacco fields, its easy with the soil mounded up, after rain the rocks just tend to fall on the walkways between the plants, cool hey.
Deuce, It's not very often I find soo many, this field hadn't been plowed for a few years, just persistence, pays off.
LOL Bobby, I've been called some things but never a Artifact Goddess, that's so cute. ::)
Tom, I must admit some of the lime green Rhyolite, Guilfords & Savanah Rivers are beautifully knapped, I'm tempted to get a boat and check out the River near here but, it always looks too rough, Need permission too. I sure will miss hunting here when we go travelling.

Thankyou again for all your comments, means a lot to me.
Good Luck Hunting Friends.

Molly. :)

Attachments

• agar.jpg
    agar.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 257
  • agar.jpg
    agar.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 256

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions