Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....well it was the year end ball tournament and we got slaughtered our first game 18-3 as we had the dropsies, no clutch hitting and flatter than Twiggy. Of course I was knocked off the mound...not once but twice and have a few nice cherries to show for it. Second shot up through the mound I got my pitching hand down just in time or my Johnson would have been mortally wounded.

After that onslaught I retreated to a school that was close by and dug half a quota worth of coins and returned to the field for our next game which was a complete reversal of the first with us winning 19-3.

Again I retreated to the school to finish off the coin quota and to avoid drinking some "ball necture."

Returning to the field I found that some more of my team mates showed up and with a swollen leg and pitching hand I told the coach to take me out of the line up and headed home so that "nurse" Marie could take care of this battered and bruised bouy. Being battered I got to thinking about yesterdays dig with Tony "T" when going up the Cobequid Rd the car in front of us ran over a rabbit that was crushed in the hind quarter area. Tony "T" who has the heart of a kitten couldn't stand to see the animal suffer and promptly ran over it's head. The moral.....tough it out Bluenoser!

Take for the day was 54 coins @ $5.16
970126459109_0_ALB.jpg

Tired and feeling a bit down I just looked at this graphic art that my daughter sent me and looked at Marie and immediately cheered up.
47b7d723b3127ccebb6c05f1106a00000026108AcM2bhk4ZN2

Upvote 0

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Mercy killings are justified. I used to pitch and caught a line drive square to the nose. The ball rolled back across home plate. I woke up in outfield. Glad you got some hunting in between games. Way to go!

tymcmurray

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2007
Maryland
As long as you realie that a game is just a game, but
TREASURE is LIFE!

Attachments

• 2115252818.jpg
    2115252818.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 411
  • 2115252818.jpg
    2115252818.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 415

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sure have had a rough day...Glad you and Johnson survived....WHEW, that was a close one...Heal up quick and find some more goodies for us to look at...Thanks for sharing your story

DANGLANGLEY

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Thanx for the cheer-up(the graphic). I'm setting as my wifes wallpaper as soon as I'm done here...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread