Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty, but deadly, like my first wife. You guys always have the best pics, Ron & April.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Muddy Feet said:
Seems like the better a mushroom looks, the worse it is for you,.

Thanks MF, RGINN, and GL,

I always wondered why these are the kind depicted in little kids fairytales. I guess because of the colors.

Ron

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have visited your neck of the woods and was fascinated with the different varieties of spores that grow our there. When I was in Washington there was a team of scientists studying new types of spores that have never been documented....Quite fascinating

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
artzstuff1 said:
Can you say Alice in Wonderland!!!!! fantastic pictures,,,, what kind of camera?,,, how many mega pixels?,,,,,,, thanks

arthur

Hey Arthur,

I use the original Canon 300 6.3mp digital Rebel. Been so many upgrades of the Rebel since I got mine that I can't keep up with them. When mine breaks, I'll look into what the latest greatest is, but for now I'll use what I have.

Thanks ALL!!

Ron

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Ron & April said:
artzstuff1 said:
Can you say Alice in Wonderland!!!!! fantastic pictures,,,, what kind of camera?,,, how many mega pixels?,,,,,,, thanks

arthur

Hey Arthur,

I use the original Canon 300 6.3mp digital Rebel. Been so many upgrades of the Rebel since I got mine that I can't keep up with them. When mine breaks, I'll look into what the latest greatest is, but for now I'll use what I have.

Thanks ALL!!

Ron

Thanks for the come back on that ron& april,,, you guys sure know how to take a great picture,,, love your stuff,,,,

thanks,,,arthur

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread