jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — The Polish military has deployed chemical, radiation and explosives experts to a spot in southwestern Poland where a Nazi train missing since World War II could be.
Tomasz Smolarz, the governor of Lower Silesia, said Monday the aim of the work in Walbrzych is to exclude any danger for local residents. He said the experts began the technical checks Monday and will continue through Saturday.
The efforts come after two explorers claimed to have found a Nazi train trapped in a tunnel that they say could contain armaments and precious minerals.
Their claim awaits confirmation, but it has sparked hopes it could be a Nazi train laden with treasure that local legend says went missing at the end of World War II.

Polish army checks site of alleged tunnel with Nazi train - News - The Times-Tribune

S

stefen

Wonder if these were formerly in the infamous "Light Bulb Brigade"?

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lessee how close my translation is. The govt has had enough time to spirit away all the treasure, leaving behind a few relics that will declared significant and awarded to the local museums, and the train will be put on public display in the town square. The two treasure hunters will be awarded the remaining. :tongue3: :laughing7:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lessee how close my translation is. The govt has had enough time to spirit away all the treasure, leaving behind a few relics that will declared significant and awarded to the local museums, and the train will be put on public display in the town square. The two treasure hunters will be awarded the remaining. :tongue3: :laughing7:

actually it would be the smart thing to do.
I'm sure the word Repatriation of everything that didn't personally belong to the Nazis is already Being discussed by The greedy/Lazy Lawyers & Cry Babies
who will sit back and wait to
swoop in if a Treasure is found.

Personally I'd leave them the train and Hope Germany Claims it :laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread