POLL: How Many Plan To Vote in the November Presidential Election?

Do you plan to vote this November?

• YES

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • NO

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look up "specific individual" in defamation law suits and see what it refers to..........

I'm not anxious to delete your signature, I said if you want us to push it to the very extremes your describing it would include signatures which you also use......
Don't worry about KK, he got mad at me several years ago for using the word "hillbilly" in one of my posts. He thought it was offensive. Splitting hairs.

As for voting, I always vote, no particular party, whomever is the better liar or so it usually turns out.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
36% of the vote would mean almost 2/3 of country did not like or vote for the winner.

K

Kentucky Kache

Don't worry about KK, he got mad at me several years ago for using the word "hillbilly" in one of my posts. He thought it was offensive. Splitting hairs.

As for voting, I always vote, no particular party, whomever is the better liar or so it usually turns out.

But the funny thing about that was, you didn't know how to spell Hillbilly.:laughing7: Do you remember that?

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll vote but, in California, the only people that can be voted in as president have to be movie stars or democrats. Goes for governor also. We here in the North can still vote in our gun carrying congressmen though 'cause they are elected by people in their districts only. You already can't sell or buy pets in Frisco 'cause the animals have rights and I'm betting we are going to be the first state to take guns away from the police. Just google the weenies we have running this place. Yeah, I'll vote but just because my vote counts in my district, the rest of the state is full of fantasy folks.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But the funny thing about that was, you didn't know how to spell Hillbilly.:laughing7: Do you remember that?
That's a good one. I'z be a purty gud spelor most of da tiem. I'd venture to say your memory is playing tricks on you. As the winner of one JRHS spelling bee and a contestant in several more, I think I know how to spell hillbilly. Have a good 'un. :icon_thumleft:

Sorry for getting off topic.

b2topic.gif

K

Kentucky Kache

That's a good one. I'z be a purty gud spelor most of da tiem. I'd venture to say your memory is playing tricks on you. As the winner of one JRHS spelling bee and a contestant in several more, I think I know how to spell hillbilly. Have a good 'un. :icon_thumleft:

Sorry for getting off topic.

View attachment 653285

No, you spelled it wrong, and you know it. I had to correct you.
NOW back to the topic.

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
36% of the vote would mean almost 2/3 of country did not like or vote for the winner.

more than that when you consider all those 'too busy' to find their way to the polls. It's been a long time since I actually 'liked' a president. Don't think I'm alone.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
more than that when you consider all those 'too busy' to find their way to the polls. It's been a long time since I actually 'liked' a president. Don't think I'm alone.

Sorry, my bad, I meant 2/3rds of those who voted did not like or vote for the winner....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I liked Nixon's attitude. He knew when to give up.
other then that, I havn't liked any of them.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Timing was right for Carter. He even came out of it still human. Brother Billy appealed to many too!

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody can say you don't have good taste in cigars. :-D

And I know posters have multiple visits to the thread but the voting is still around 5%.

It could be that most are not voting here because they're ashamed to admit they're not voting this November. Or, they are going to vote in November and are ashamed to admit that. Or, they have dialup internet and they did vote but it never registered. Or, they didn't vote because they wished to demonstrate an open rejection of me (hum, well within the scope of possibility). :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't like any of the presidents who had any part in keeping us in Nam.
I like this and that of most of the others. Probably our two great presidents were Washington and Lincoln. All the others were more or less so so.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't like any of the presidents who had any part in keeping us in Nam.
I like this and that of most of the others. Probably our two great presidents were Washington and Lincoln. All the others were more or less so so.

I'm sure Even Lincoln cannot be considered a Great president by all.
I Don't consider him so great, but I suppose I can be an enigma :laughing7:

as For Washington, being the First "official President" I suppose there isn't too much in his Closet

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
Hey, the person who doesn't bother to show up at the poll just might reconsider if reminded that by not voting, they're actually voting for the winner.

shepcal

Mar 19, 2003
Oakhurst,CA
Detector(s) used
modded 4500, CTX30-30, Gold Monster1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I will vote, but believe there are many wh

Nope, not going there, Shep

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think everyone forgets the best president we ever had :laughing9:

Yeah, that right... No one compares to William Henry Harrison :headbang:

American president: March 4 – April 4, 1841, 30 days, 12 hours, and 30 minutes

He had no time to do any real damage to the country :laughing7:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come to Wisconsin you can vote as many times as you want. just produce a piece of mail with occupant written on it. Our GAB says so what! No I.D. required

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Come to Wisconsin you can vote as many times as you want. just produce a piece of mail with occupant written on it. Our GAB says so what! No I.D. required

This is not only in Wisconsin. I sometimes wonder if the real vote is even used. Just a thought.

However it really works, most of us will never know for sure in our lifetimes. Some day our grandchildren or great grandchildren will watch a PBS documentary on how corrupt the system was in this time. The trouble is, it will probably be corrupt then too but that won't come out for another 70 to 100 years, etc., etc., etc.

It's all fun.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I said most politicians were idiots would that be wrong? If not, then I think most politicians are idiots.

Please don't Label & insult Idiots :unhappysmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread