POLL: Where in America is the silver at?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please choose one! This is all opinion from others reading.

If you live in the south east and hear about scores happening in the north west, you would put down north west-- if you think that area is better than yours. Or you can vote your general area where you believe the silver picking is best.

Thanks all for your participation in this poll, I have set it so that only people who vote can view answers!

Upvote 0

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I wonder who wrote southwest.. must've been joking.

Yougot

Feb 25, 2011
Perhaps they think that Mexico is part of the US... I heard there is a lot of silver there if your willing to dig for it :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SFBayArea said:
I wonder who wrote southwest.. must've been joking.
Southwest: southern california, southern nevada, arizona, new mexico, parts of texas, utah and colorado. does this clarify? I did not mention south of the border, just simply southwest-- referring to the south west corner of AMERICA

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea where it is, but unfortunately I do know where it is not. :laughing9:

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
mdockter said:
Let's be serious, how many of us are selecting "NE" becasue of CardsNCoins?

Not just because of Cards.. but also Rich Hartford and Ugotit22. Plus everyone else that gets consistant results from that sector.

On the southwest.. from reading the forum.. Arizona looks really dry.. SoCal, you get sprinkles. I definitely wouldn't claim that silver is in the southwest.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL. It sure the heck not in the Southwest (which is a geographical region in the United States). I know, I live there, and taught geography (along with APUSH) for years!

apush :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread