Pollock pines, American river. any advice for a newb?

jbond38

Sep 23, 2015
Pollock Pines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I have been going out every week on my days off and spending the day shoveling bucket after bucket into my bazooka 36" prospector. I am looking to try a new spot since im off the next few days. Has anyone had luck at the south fork of the american near pollock pines? was also considering auburn but local would be preferred. Any advice would mean the world to me and my 3 year old daughter who loves to go with me

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
I noticed from your other post (1st post on TN - So, Welcome Aboard!) you live in El Dorado County - you might consider taking a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I have been going out every week on my days off and spending the day shoveling bucket after bucket into my bazooka 36" prospector. I am looking to try a new spot since im off the next few days. Has anyone had luck at the south fork of the american near pollock pines? was also considering auburn but local would be preferred. Any advice would mean the world to me and my 3 year old daughter who loves to go with me

Try the areas downstream of the huge landslide...and near Bridal veil. Check for claims there a re /were a few in the area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions