Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Polls running 70% plus (saw one radio station at 90% this AM) against attacking Syria.

1236469_579328842125454_1370798572_n.jpg

For the anti-second folks, see the first line of my sig ... we told you so.

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what I think is killing our country: This senseless polarity. It's really taking our focus off what really matters.

Meanwhile lets continue our drone war in Pakistan. We never even asked if we could do that.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
He asked for expanded list of targets, but no attack today.

Expanded list of targets = $pend mo' monie$

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chadeaux,

The current administration has been nothing but an embarrassment to us. I will not even get started on the blatant circumvention of our Constitution. I hope the world knows Obama does not represent the American People. He congratulates a ball player for coming out as gay, and doesn't utter a word when a war hero like Chris Kyle dies. Flies flags at half mast when Whitney Houston dies and doesn't even send representation to Margaret Thatcher's funeral. Most of these things are actually trivial when it comes to Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS and NSA. But to the rest of the World we must look like idiots. I have way more respect for Vladimir Putin than Obama. At least he protects his own against Muslim immigration and makes no apologies for maintaining the traditional values of his people. We are gonna get smacked on the had for talking politics but I would say most of our Moderators are smiling in agreement. ha ha.
:protest:

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Iraq (10)

polls only prove what the person paying for the poll wants it to say.

The polls I referred to were online polls by various entertainment outlets (radio) from both ends of the political spectrum and all in between.

Those polls are the people talking, unlike the polling companies who skew the results by skewing the questions.

Most were yes or no votes, a few had "no opinion" ... which generally was left alone. Very polarizing event!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread