Poor dealings with poohbear2170 (Macon from Texas)

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
poohbear2170 (Macon from Texas) and I made a trade deal way back in February & he has not came through on his end yet. This is the first & only time that anyone has ever put the screws to me on a metal detecting forum in all the years I have done business. He has replied to my emails with excuse after excuse. Let me enlighten you all with some of his messages to me -

i have a new set of KOSS UR-30 for trade for the dremel thanks

i received the dremel i will send out the phones out my next day off which appears to be the 16th thanks Macon

i am sorry i had to take an emergency trip out of town but i should be back in town soon and i will send the phones out as soon as i get home sorry and thanks

i will send them out as soon i get home. I just have more important things going on right know at that time headphones wasn't on my mind when i heard to go out of town thanks for understanding Macon

Still out of town thanks

Steve i think that was totally unnecessary. I am a man of my word also but i am sitting here in a hotel room nowhere those headphones if i knew this was going too happen i would never agreed to are deal. And i do not know when i be back toTtexas like i said i will send them out too you as soon i get back home and thanks for letting everybody know are business and unfaithful i am on the forum thanks Macon

Steve i will be coming back in town Thursday i will send out our headphones then OK

This is his wife i do not now you or do i know what you talking about he is still out of town with my daughter she was involved in an accident and she is recuperating i just got back sorry but i have no idea what you are talking about

I might of been born at night but it wasn't last night, I know that was not his wife in his last message to me. Just look at how he wrote & punctuated (didn't capitalize the i, no commas,no periods,etc. I am not a hand writing expert but I am not dumb either). This guy is a rip off, beware of him. Steve.

OP
OP
SkiWhiz

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
I won't bother with any future post over this but I want you all to know that my gut feelings were right. I done some snooping around (thanks Google) and found a phone number that I thought might be his. I called the number a few minutes ago and and a woman answered the phone. She said hello, I said hello is Macon there, she said who my I ask is calling, I said Steve, she said just a minute. A few seconds went by and she came back on the phone and said he is sleeping, I said is he back in town, and she hung up on me. I might of got taken in the deal we had but I have came to the conclusion that this guy isn't anyone to deal with.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not cool man come on Steve ante up...do it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread