Poor response

cahil_2

Apr 27, 2012
West. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab e-trac,
Garrett Pro pointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator 31 Digger, Minelab pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

newenglanddetectors

Tenderfoot
Mar 31, 2009
Milford,CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Garrett, Tesoro,Whites,Tekenetics,Fisher,Detector pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We did call right back and the phone had a busy signal. Also Emailed you about it we had them in stock, check your Spam.

OP
OP
C

cahil_2

Apr 27, 2012
West. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab e-trac,
Garrett Pro pointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator 31 Digger, Minelab pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just checked my spam for the last month and I did have one e-mail from you for an advertisement and that is all. Also did not find any missed calls from you. Maybe your call service passed on the wrong info. Sorry.

STP H8N

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Day 4 and my order for the new CTX 3030 is still in "Processing". I hope the other forums are wrong about the (bad) service. I have not lost faith in N.E.D. yet. The order was placed on the weekend so I will wait another day or two before I start calling for an update.

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will never order from them again. Their disjointed customer service, delayed shipping, and their poor attitudes turned me off. Hope you get your items soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

STP H8N

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I emailed them yesterday after closing. (Wanted to make sure the status didn't change) I did get a pretty prompt response today. Sales said some of the order left the warehouse today but it will all arrive on or before the 14th. Although the status of the order is still in "Processing". I will keep everyone updated as things progress.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I ordered from them it said processing also and it arrived the next day. 4 days total. I was pleased. Did it come in?

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had no problem at all, when I ordered from them .

STP H8N

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the package deal has been delivered. (Pointer, knee pads, shovel, backpack, and gloves) Still waiting for CTX 3030, waterproof headphones, multi-tool, beach scoop, and digging knife. Also, status is still "Processing"

scoremaster

Jan 2, 2013
western md
Detector(s) used
garrett 250 and new this year at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i placed an order sat the 9th for a pp and leashe combo it is still in processing and have called twice today talked to a very nice lady that said she would forward my info but alas no return call .
1st time ordering from new england on the advice from a friend i know it's just been 2 days but for me i would have liked to have got some kind of feedback not asking for a mirical just a voice lol.

Scott

trikeman72

Feb 12, 2013
cahil_2 said:
I hate to say this, but I was planning on ordering a tiger shark from New England Detectors because of past service, however last week I e-mailed them and got no reply, then the next day called them to talk to them about ordering, but they were too busy and said they would call me back. Never got a call back. So I ordered from Windy City. Cost them a sale.

Not same company but I ordered 175.00 of prospecting equip from akmining and f
Waited 3 days to find out don't have mortar n pestle Told ship anyhow. 2 more days to find out now out stock on a book I wanted. Finally got tracking number after 2 weeks and no clue what carrier is cnt track it. Horrible cust SVC no call back email nothing. Refunded out stock items but lord knows if I'll get my other things.
Wanted to make sure someone else don't go thru this with Alaska mining supplies.
Good luck with your purchase bud hope it shows up

scoremaster

Jan 2, 2013
western md
Detector(s) used
garrett 250 and new this year at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i got my pp and digging tool ordered on the 9th of feb and it just came today the 22 but they did have a nice little storm up that way and got an email stating that thier shipments incoming were delayed so guess that wasen't so bad but heck think i would have got a sticker or something but all can't be gold in this great world we live in .
but all in all i'm glad it came now if this snow would leave and the ground would thaw out i could get out and see what the pp really does lol.

thanks,
Scott

STP H8N

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the CTX 3030 on the day they said I would. Still waiting for waterproof headphones, multi-tool, beach scoop, and digging knife. Also, status is still "Processing"

apak

Tenderfoot
Mar 2, 2013
I had the same problem. Was going to buy an etrac and called three times to get a price. A week later and no response. Takin my money elsewhere. What a poor way to run a business!

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a long talk with the owner a couple weeks ago. In a nutshell they do such a large volume of orders that it's not worth their time to respond to people's gripes online. It's not personal it's just the way they chose to do business. I was offended when they were being dismissive of me. My order is the only order I care about. He did offer the suggestion that if you need something quickly or have special instructions to ask the operator or add a note when you check out. I understand his logic but it's not how I run my businesses.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Name of person you talked to please?

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The thread is about New England Detectors. I know you love Kellyco TH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread