Poorhunter talked me in to

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
going to our local district fair . I'm not a social person ; but , what the heck , he's a buddy and I'll humor him for one evening .

>So we tour the midway and lose a few $ at the carney joints . Then he wants to do the rides .
Merry Go Round and Ferris Wheel weren't so bad . Then he insisted that I ride the 'Tiltawhirl' with him .
> Corn dogs , cotton candy , and pepperone rolls were crowding the back of my throat looking for an exit the way they had come in when he , excitedly , started pulling me toward the crane that was set up for the bungee jumpin .
>
>Hunnert foot drop off the top .........................And that's where I drew the line .
>

> "Ben ,"I said ,"I came into this world because of a busted rubber . I will be double damned if I go out in the same way !"..............................

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Heard about a couple guys there winning 50 bucks for bringing largest hog. Turns out they had put a cork in its butt.(disclaimer, don,t do this at home kids.) After their win they couldn,t agree who was going to pull the cork. Just then the organ grinders monkey came skipping by and they talked him into doing it for a dollar. One guy stood a block away while the other was in sight of hog. The signal was given,the farthest guy away hearing nothing approached the other and asked what happened? The guy said all i saw was a monkey with hog crap all over him trying to get that cork back in the hogs butt! Not saying it was you two,but how much did you spend at fair?:occasion14:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Hunnert bucks ................Cost an extra $50 to get that monkey cleaned up :tongue3:

S

stefen

Funniest scene was watching the monkey with one hand over his eyes poking blindly to find the pigs anus...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread