Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We call her "Fluffy" but not sure what her real name is. Neighbors kinda stand-offish folks. However, their cat loves the garden work bench I made for my wife. Beautiful cat in my opinion. She was in a dark area, but she was looking into some light. Had to shoot at high ISO which makes it a bit grainy.

DSCN2420.jpg

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great shot and a very nice looking cat. Maybe if you have your neighbor a copy of this photo they will be less aloof.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
One evening, I saw him out working on his car. When it became dark, he was trying to work while holding a flashlight. So, I grabbed a quartz work light and brought it over and even offered to help him work on his car. All he did was look at me like I had just stepped out of a space ship or something.

He did use the light, but left it where he was done with it. I got it back the next day when he left for work.

When we had the flood of possums, one of them fell on the roof of his lean to shed after I killed it. I was almost scared to let him see me climbing up my folding ladder to remove it. I didn't dare climb on his building but used some long sticks and a piece of rope to remove and dispose of it.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice photo! :occasion14:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty kitty. Mines just a regular black cat left to me by my youngest maybe 4 years ago now.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice kitty. Looks like a Maine Coon. I have one, he is very sweet. He likes holding me still in the bed at night and at 28 pounds, can easily do it. He is not fat. He is 40" long!

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice kitty. Looks like a Maine Coon. I have one, he is very sweet. He likes holding me still in the bed at night and at 28 pounds, can easily do it. He is not fat. He is 40" long!

Probably is a Maine Coon. My daughter's tiny little 25 pound kitty (according to her) is a Maine Coon. Posted a few pics of him on here before. When he used to jump over my other neighbor's chain link fence, as his front feet hit the ground, his tail was almost touching the top of the fence.

It was funny because he would jump to the top of the fence and sit there perched like a bird for a couple seconds before choosing where to dismount. He's about 8 years old now, so he's given up fence jumping. When he jumps off her bed and walks down the hall now (we have wooden floors) you can hear him coming.

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, when mine hits the floor, the house almost shakes. He is a great mouser. Every fall a few come in and he gets them all. Never saw such a great mouser ever. They probably die of fright when they see him.

He got half a can of cat food in his mouth at one time! One bite!

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent portrait. Thanks for sharing.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One evening, I saw him out working on his car. When it became dark, he was trying to work while holding a flashlight. So, I grabbed a quartz work light and brought it over and even offered to help him work on his car. All he did was look at me like I had just stepped out of a space ship or something.

He did use the light, but left it where he was done with it. I got it back the next day when he left for work.

When we had the flood of possums, one of them fell on the roof of his lean to shed after I killed it. I was almost scared to let him see me climbing up my folding ladder to remove it. I didn't dare climb on his building but used some long sticks and a piece of rope to remove and dispose of it.

We’re you wearing clothes?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread